Black Friday question?

Originally Posted by MiteeMark

Bestbuy Colma was on channel five at five and there's a dude who's been in line since Tuesday at 5PM! People are crazy. Any more updates?

with his while family. Smh

damn! there are hella tents in fron of bestbuy pleasant hill. dnt people have a life anymore? jk. hope i get my laptop tomorrow!

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by MiteeMark

Bestbuy Colma was on channel five at five and there's a dude who's been in line since Tuesday at 5PM! People are crazy. Any more updates?

with his while family. Smh
laugh.gif
I know that family. I go to school with the guy'sdaughter at SJSU. Its been a tradition for them ever since I can remember.

i got the hp 17"laptop at walmart for 398. i went to the union city walmart and the line was pretty long. we got there and almost decided to leave becausewe thought we werent gonna get anything good. surprisingly when we did; tvs everywhere, ps3s everywhere and nobody went for the laptop i got. probably becausethey had the 198 netbook and another laptop for 298.

then went to southland and got some house stuff at kohls, sears and jc penny. got a new knife set for 10 bucks

and finally went to great mall. nike store had 20% everything but nothing in my size i wanted. ended up spending more time at the G store...everything was 30%off so got some jackets and a couple sweaters.

pretty successful trip for me

I know you've helped out a lot of people on this site, but that's enough blatant selling. Please post in the proper forums if you'd like to sellyour items.

Back
Top Bottom