Black girls are intimidating though

roll.gif

481970383_f8bef555a5.jpg

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DB WEST

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

It's your money, you can do as you wish. And if you have money to burn you can do you. But why waste that money eating with a bird? When you could eat with a queen? Get to know a girl first before you take her to Fogo De Chao. The issue isn't with the women. I could care less about them. I'm trying to help you out. 

The deeper issue I see is why in the 21st century are there still black girls that can't be taken to certain places.   
tired.gif
I hear where you're coming from.  Even the more casual restaurants cost quite a bit so it's hard to watch your spending.  Recently I've begun to do something simple the first couple times like go to starbucks or coldstone and just hang out downtown.  That is[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] a[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]n issue though, I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]through music and television isn't actually black.[/font]
[/font]

Originally Posted by kix4kix

DCAllAmerican & kix4kix- I went to a mostly white high school so many of the black girls I met were from a friend's or relatives school, or I just saw them out somewhere. That being said I didn't know any of them beforehand as well as I would if we had went to the same school, and may have gotten a bad read. I do very well for myself and can afford to hit nice places, so why not? Aside from whether it's Red Lobster or Ruth's Chris though, It's just the fact that we're in a public place and she should be able to act appropriately.

It's your money, you can do as you wish. And if you have money to burn you can do you. But why waste that money eating with a bird? When you could eat with a queen? Get to know a girl first before you take her to Fogo De Chao. The issue isn't with the women. I could care less about them. I'm trying to help you out. 

The deeper issue I see is why in the 21st century are there still black girls that can't be taken to certain places.   
tired.gif
I hear where you're coming from.  Even the more casual restaurants cost quite a bit so it's hard to watch your spending.  Recently I've begun to do something simple the first couple times like go to starbucks or coldstone and just hang out downtown.  That is[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] a[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]n issue though, I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]through music and television isn't actually black.[/font]
[/font]

It isn't hard to watch your spending at all. You don't have to take them ANYWHERE on the first date that requires $> Starbucks is cool, do something where you can TALK to them. Forget spending your hard earned $ on them and you probably won't see them again.

It isn't hard to watch your spending at all. You don't have to take them ANYWHERE on the first date that requires $> Starbucks is cool, do something where you can TALK to them. Forget spending your hard earned $ on them and you probably won't see them again.

Vice versa white chicks care the f out Og me I can approach any black girl on earth I'd know how to holla at Michelle obama but I can understand why u feel that Way

Vice versa white chicks care the f out Og me I can approach any black girl on earth I'd know how to holla at Michelle obama but I can understand why u feel that Way

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[/font]

Had to go through that during middle school & high school..very frustrating
mad.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I don't know why people correlate intelligence and being articulate with "being white" and that anyone who is different from the stereotypical black that is perpetuated[/font]
[/font]

Had to go through that during middle school & high school..very frustrating
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.
Sry but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cuz its sorta wat i think too

But i sorta catch OPs drift BUT im def not afraid to talk to them (for a lack of words) type of girls.. Cuz ive met alot of them who love my humor and personality and all that, Theyre a good to crack jokes with and all.

But personally i could never date one (well thats wat i think atleast) cuz .. like dudes said.. There walls are always up and ready to snap, and play all that hard to get @%@% like theyre too good and everything HigherGround mentioned basically, that its jus a HUGE turn off for me...

But ive met some sweet black girls and Whiter than White black girls (Which turns me off also).. So i know theyre all not like that but from wat i see and wat ive met, I feel like alot of Black girls have the "Yolanda" in them and thats jus deters me away

Its all good tho, I have a way bigger thing for White girls and Latin girls
glasses.gif

If it matters I was raised in NY (Queens)
I now live in the Suburbs of MN ...

Originally Posted by HigherGround

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.
Sry but this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
cuz its sorta wat i think too

But i sorta catch OPs drift BUT im def not afraid to talk to them (for a lack of words) type of girls.. Cuz ive met alot of them who love my humor and personality and all that, Theyre a good to crack jokes with and all.

But personally i could never date one (well thats wat i think atleast) cuz .. like dudes said.. There walls are always up and ready to snap, and play all that hard to get @%@% like theyre too good and everything HigherGround mentioned basically, that its jus a HUGE turn off for me...

But ive met some sweet black girls and Whiter than White black girls (Which turns me off also).. So i know theyre all not like that but from wat i see and wat ive met, I feel like alot of Black girls have the "Yolanda" in them and thats jus deters me away

Its all good tho, I have a way bigger thing for White girls and Latin girls
glasses.gif

If it matters I was raised in NY (Queens)
I now live in the Suburbs of MN ...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by DT43

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)
You were doing good.....then you showed your true ignorance.
The hell does "suburbanized" mean.  There are plenty of girls who live in the city who ain't loud, ignorant, hear'em-from-a-block-away hoodrats.  I swear some of ya'll needa get out more.
uhh.. it means they're from the suburbs, not the city.

you can say i'm ignorant all you want... but i'm just going off of a lifetime of personal experiences, from not only myself but people i know as well. so many black chicks feel that the way to respond when upset is to start yelling and being ignorant, because thats the example they see from in the media and from friends/family. and no, not all city girls are the +%%+@*%-type. but guaranteed, they will have at least one +%%+@*% friend who will not hesitate to make a scene at the worst times.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by DT43

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)
You were doing good.....then you showed your true ignorance.
The hell does "suburbanized" mean.  There are plenty of girls who live in the city who ain't loud, ignorant, hear'em-from-a-block-away hoodrats.  I swear some of ya'll needa get out more.
uhh.. it means they're from the suburbs, not the city.

you can say i'm ignorant all you want... but i'm just going off of a lifetime of personal experiences, from not only myself but people i know as well. so many black chicks feel that the way to respond when upset is to start yelling and being ignorant, because thats the example they see from in the media and from friends/family. and no, not all city girls are the +%%+@*%-type. but guaranteed, they will have at least one +%%+@*% friend who will not hesitate to make a scene at the worst times.

Back
Top Bottom