Black/Gold Spizikes (Video)

something with black and gold that makes j's look funny to me. i guess gold is just a tacky for me. gold is for the O....Og's.

the green spizike on the other hand are fire!!!

he seems like the kind of guy who cops every JB release no matter what, to each his own i guess.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

he seems like the kind of guy who cops every JB release no matter what, to each his own i guess.
he cops every release cuz gentry send them to him, damn yo i cant stand that guy. does he have a real job?

Originally Posted by zidane4661

he cops every release cuz gentry send them to him, damn yo i cant stand that guy. does he have a real job?

you = hater

Originally Posted by vintagefits

ugly, I would smack them out of the hands of my lil brother even if he said he got them for free
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not feeling them tho..was really never a fan of the Spizikes

Originally Posted by zidane4661

No dis to SneakGeekz, but Gentry does not send dude sneakers.

MaZe

I pay for eveything out of pocket I wish someone would send me some shoes or give me a discount hint hint.... As for thereal job comment nah thats alright I'm good...I don't do jobs I create them.

Good cop sneakgeeks, nice colorway to with the spizikes. Dont know if it is going to be a g.r.
pimp.gif

man i wish JB wud kill that laser print stuff, that crap jus doesnt look good
smh.gif
... sad part is i was actually diggn des until i saw the laser print on em

glad to see you on NT sneekgeeks.

even though I don't understand your brand loyalty or even spizikes loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom