Black Grape 5s LC

Can't help you out with these pics. Get close ups of the mesh netting on the side and better lighting/quality pics of them.

Can't help you out with these pics. Get close ups of the mesh netting on the side and better lighting/quality pics of them.

I asked for better pictures and here's his response: "Bro my kicks real no fakes if u want them let me know."

Then IMHO tell him "Bro stick them up your A**" .. If you cant supply better pix than these to a potential buyer then forget it, save yourself the headaches..there are 10000 other pairs of these out there..

People are soooo damn lazy these days..

Then IMHO tell him "Bro stick them up your A**" .. If you cant supply better pix than these to a potential buyer then forget it, save yourself the headaches..there are 10000 other pairs of these out there..

People are soooo damn lazy these days..

Either lazy or shady..

dont be blinded by a decent deal.. this guy is a loser.. " I wore them 3 times" is like EVERY drunk driver ONLY having 2 beers.. If i had a dollar for everytime ive heard that. 2nd the pix are horrible..

IF you wanna roll the dice, do you... but dont say we didnt try to warn you. Im out.

dont be blinded by a decent deal.. this guy is a loser.. " I wore them 3 times" is like EVERY drunk driver ONLY having 2 beers.. If i had a dollar for everytime ive heard that. 2nd the pix are horrible..

IF you wanna roll the dice, do you... but dont say we didnt try to warn you. Im out.

No way I'm getting these bro. Bad pictures always deal breaker for me. Thanks!

Going by how many times a person wore a shoe to determinate it's condition is stupid IMO. There's so many variables, is the guy careful, how long did he wear them, was he playing ball in them. There's nothing better then determining the condition using your eyes. With that said you can find a better deal elsewhere. 

Back
Top Bottom