Black/Grey Jordan One Highs....

There is no official release date for these. So just check and see if Livestock has them.

Thank you sir.....It looks like we get the shaft again.......So drive to Buffalo!!!

Originally Posted by kaisodre

Thank you sir.....It looks like we get the shaft again.......So drive to Buffalo!!!
Isn't it amazing how we have just gotten used to getting our Jordans through other means? Driving to the U.S., getting them online, etc.

When the TB3's didn't release in the U.S. I thought they were going to start world war III. It was like, "HOW DARE THEY NOT RELEASE THEM IN THEU.S... MJ IS AMERICAN" bla bla bla..
laugh.gif
Something we're justused to... still a pain in the %%$, but we're used to having to work hard to get our sneakers.

I saw these in the display case at Livestock yesterday. No idea about release date though

theyve already been out in new york for a little over a month now, i picked up my pair there, if you want em go get em
because there hasnt been a set release date i second you 23collecter1985, by any means neccessary

Originally Posted by dubb22

theyve already been out in new york for a little over a month now, i picked up my pair there, if you want em go get em
because there hasnt been a set release date i second you 23collecter1985, by any means neccessary
Where in New York have you seen them and for how much?

Thanks guys....I just called livestock seems like they only had aboot 10 pairs....they only have a size 10 left tho....$180 after tax....yikes

Back
Top Bottom