Black guy hair cuts

I was gonna grab the curl enhancing smoothie until I saw the price at Target, I'll stick with the hair lotion for awhile :lol:

I was gonna grab the curl enhancing smoothie until I saw the price at Target, I'll stick with the hair lotion for awhile :lol:
Bite the bullet & cop it man. What is it like 3 dollars more then the cantu lotion?

There is a reason why it is highly regarded

Last edited:
Y'all so sensitive I swear :lol: Mogs been joking for weeks now. It's all fun. I post my cut in here, I expect the same thing. Pull ya skirt down, B.

y'all wack coming in here for the jokes or tryna clown on someone. Grow up

You ****** must be insecure af. I've seen neither of you post a picture of yourself but are always the main ones clowning.

Clowns clown. Don't believe me try to find offset pow clow offset pow clow

Guarantee you KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush didn't give two stihs about a comment on the negative before or after the pic.

Can tell by the ears he's knockin off birds, my girl loves that tihs, so I know

The mad rappers always easy to spot. Don't believe me watch adobecs4 adobecs4 and @xxnamebrandxx

What I'm aiming for this fall/winter

Bite the bullet & cop it man. What is it like 3 dollars more then the cantu lotion?

There is a reason why it is highly regarded

I know man :lol:, I have the style milk from Shea Moisture which was $10 and it works great. Something about that $12.99 price tag just offended me in the store :smh: when I run out of the lotion I'll grab it

I know man :lol:, I have the style milk from Shea Moisture which was $10 and it works great. Something about that $12.99 price tag just offended me in the store :smh: when I run out of the lotion I'll grab it
thats odd. everything shea moisture is 9.99 around my way

Yo so, can I put in the lock n' twist no more itch gro spray & coconut oil in the same time to do their jobs? Or would it be wiser to put them in my hair at different times of the day?

Probably, I wouldn't think you'd need both though. Well I guess the spray has "grow" chemicals right

Yeah the spray has grow chemicals. I'll just leave that in and put away the coconut oil. My twists are getting really frizzy in between the sections of my hair. I guess that's just new hair growing in...

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral I use that coconut because I prefer the smell more than the benefit.
I have to use something though because even with no hair, my scalp is dry AF.
It being all natural is dope though, you having hair, you can (if you want) get a small bottle, and put the coconut oil in, put it in the microwave to liquefy it not to heat it, and spray it in.

Last edited:
Yeah the spray has grow chemicals. I'll just leave that in and put away the coconut oil. My twists are getting really frizzy in between the sections of my hair. I guess that's just new hair growing in...

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral I use that coconut because I prefer the smell more than the benefit.
I have to use something though because even with no hair, my scalp is dry AF.
It being all natural is dope though, you having hair, you can (if you want) get a small bottle, and put the coconut oil in, put it in the microwave to liquefy it not to heat it, and spray it in.

Ahhh I see, thanks for the advice man.

Back
Top Bottom