Black guy hair cuts

Man whoever posted the Shea butter products is the real MVP. Totally forgot about it. My uncle used to use it and his hair was always on point

I can't find the shea moisture gel soufflé at any walgreens around me. I've been using the curl enhancing smoothie and just got the style milk today. Do I have to have the gel soufflé or does the smoothie do about the same thing?

Haven't used the smoothie yet, but the gel soufflé gives you that hair gel tightness without the flakes and dryness. Stuff is the goods, made me retire the hair lotion

Haven't used the smoothie yet, but the gel soufflé gives you that hair gel tightness without the flakes and dryness. Stuff is the goods, made me retire the hair lotion

Word i might try to find some then. Cause the smoothie and the milk got my hair od soft but my curls aren't as defined. And I don't like using regular gel cause it dries my hair out

The smoothie got my hair soft but since I have thick hair all my curls are hidden underneath my hair.

Target has both. At least in my area. Just picked up the milk to see what's up. Might go back in a couple of days for the soufflé

The smoothie got my hair soft but since I have thick hair all my curls are hidden underneath my hair.

Im in your boat fam, i like the smell and all but its not doing what i expected lol.
Extacly, I can feel the curls but that's about it. Feel like I should have stuck with going for the D Rose. But I do think at the next stage of my hair growth I will see a change in my hair.

How long is your hair and how long have you been using the products?

So the Andis T Outliner GTX for $62 is my best bet? My old one is finally crapping out on me, actually just seems to need a new blade, but I'm down to fully replace it

So the Andis T Outliner GTX for $62 is my best bet? My old one is finally crapping out on me, actually just seems to need a new blade, but I'm down to fully replace it
 I copped a new Deep Tooth GTX blade off my barber for 10 bucks and my T's work like brand new again and the lineup be CRISP. Blade is online for like 15 bucks fa real. Could save you some money by just replacing the blade honestly.

Last edited:

This is how I'm rocking at the moment. Been letting just the top grow but still brushing so I start the day off with waves mess around with it a bit to get the curls going.

I need to learn how to cut my own hair for real tho, ain't been to the shop since August 6th :smh:

Saturday can't come quick enough...:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom