Black guy hair cuts

Shea moisture has products for specifically men now?

They Super Corny, but yea, good to know there's some new products for Men from Shea Moisture... might have to get with that.

Not a fan of the Wet Look tho, makes it look like you're trying too hard, so I NEVER wet my hair first, unless I just came from drying it out the shower.

What do you think the difference is in the men and women's lines? The regular curl milk works fine for me now

What do you think the difference is in the men and women's lines? The regular curl milk works fine for me now
Oh, I guarantee you there's probably ZERO difference in performance from the Womens line, but as they said, the more masculine Fragrance is what makes it a Men's product.

All in all, if you don't mind the standard fragrance, then it's probably not worth the change. I'll try it out anyway tho... can't hurt.

They Super Corny, ]Not a fan of the Wet Look tho, makes it look like you're trying too hard, so I NEVER wet my hair first, unless I just came from drying it out the shower.
lol what? your hair needs water to moisturize. The water dries and its not like you looking like a soul glow commerical

Oh, I guarantee you there's probably ZERO difference in performance from the Womens line, but as they said, the more masculine Fragrance is what makes it a Men's product.

All in all, if you don't mind the standard fragrance, then it's probably not worth the change. I'll try it out anyway tho... can't hurt.

The hell, looks like it's the same price as the women's in a smaller and different packaging.

The hell, looks like it's the same price as the women's in a smaller and different packaging.

That's what I was afraid of, same price and less product because its a men's line. Gotta check it out sometime though

In the shop bout to get this high fade with the part, hopefully I don't come out looking like a clown.

Last edited:
Think overall it came out decent, I may get a thicker part next time...going to have to wet it to see how the curls look with it.

No roasting pls.

Last edited:
I had it longer barber took too much off. I said just clip the ends but oh well.

I saw someone ask about the off brand sponge a few pages back...well

I got the fro tapered and hit it with the sponge...

Ya Bruh is Flourishing...Posting a pic later..

Noooo sbdhgfdfrtdy 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom