Black guy hair cuts

Was out Christmas shopping with my lady last night and this Hispanic lady saw my hair and asked if I was Dominican :rofl: my hair isn't even that long. Only two months into growing with the baby curls.

Glad to see other people are showing pics to their barbers. People used to think that was doing too much.

I show pics to a barber, especially if it's my first time getting cut by them. I think it helps to take a picture of yourself when you get a great cut, and use that to show barbers what you want. Gives them a better idea. Of course I've dealt with barbers who are too prideful and tell me they don't need a picture to understand what I want :x

I show pics to a barber, especially if it's my first time getting cut by them. I think it helps to take a picture of yourself when you get a great cut, and use that to show barbers what you want. Gives them a better idea. Of course I've dealt with barbers who are too prideful and tell me they don't need a picture to understand what I want :x
Who cutting your hair now

laugh.gif
I'm crying at these dorky questions. Dudes sitting in the barber chair palms sweating thinking how to ask your barber for a certain cut.
Do us a favor and shut up....they are paying us for a service that they want...

Nothing dorky or weird about showing your barber exactly what YOU want for the service YOU pay for

Last edited:

Still getting cut out in Rockville, just by a different guy now.

My usual barber went MIA again, as I predicted. Apparently dude has "pneumonia" now.

Still getting cut out in Rockville, just by a different guy now.

My usual barber went MIA again, as I predicted. Apparently dude has "pneumonia" now.
I'm not looking to travel to Rockville for a cut

My barber went back to Michigan while I was gone. Need to get back to getting regular cuts instead of going to the Pentagon every so often for a cut.

YO... this is a PSA.

Them Twist Sponges do wonders! Been rocking w/ one for the last few weeks or so... and it WORKS.

If your Sponge is crumbling or cracking up... it's getting too wet. I use the Shea Butter, lightly and twist away on a daily basis. No Issues.

S/O to @AZwildcats  for putting me on game for the Lowski. Less than $5 shipped to the crib... will def. be copping another soon for backup.

Cost doesn't equal Quality w/ these joints.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I dont like to use gel personally. I use Cantu Curling Cream. It gets the job done.

Word, I'm not a fan of gel at all, I either just use water or use that curl milk stuff from Shea moisture. It's kinda pricey though

61sr2%2BR6l%2BL._SY355_.jpg

This stuff is heaven sent, no matter what style your hair is.

If you're black or have thick curly hair, cop this and work it into your scalp throughout the week.

Good stuff

Possibly an obvious question here....but how long does your hair need to be before trying a twist sponge/nudred? Been about 4-5 weeks since my last cut. I'm about a week short of the picture of Cole below.

And yes, I tried to search but the Mobile site isn't being glitchy at best...

I grew my hair out for 2 months and then used the brush. Thinking about growing out a small fro this winter

Back
Top Bottom