Black guy hair cuts

I gotta be the only one who thinks the boosie fade is atrocious. Maybe my goggles aint right though *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ksprull

boosie fade the goat

lilboosie.jpg

boosie-500x513.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im a 27 year old professional, never would I wear a mohawk. "John Legend" on the other hand, my go to.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I might go with this as my next go to cut. It'll look extra regular until some waves come in.

blank-15804.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My go to cut right here...part and all! So many yambs have been smash with this resting on the boys scalp :nthat:

I rocked a caesar for 8 months after having dreads, braids, afros, etc for my whole life. Needless to say, I've grown my hair back. I respect caesars thought but, some people WISH they could grow hair. Black males hair grows so fast and, while I still have the ability to grow it, I will. Until father time catches up to my scalp.

Originally Posted by toast1985

For us brothers in the corporate arena, its tough to pull anything except a nice Caesar off. I may try a part though.
this.....I left the parts and hightop fades in the 90's

I was watching the clippers game the other night and I was kinda feelin Nick Youngs haircut, it was kind of a cross between a tapered fro and a mohawk

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

!@%%@$ in here talking about gettin conks.
Lawd help us....

roll.gif
But really doe, if you already got the job, what are you guys worried about? They can't fire you for a hairstyle, thats an easy disctimination case.

Can we keep this thread going. I'm considering going w/ the Nate Robinson/ Wilson Chandler cut. I pretty much get the same thing w/ a 1 now. Just going to let my hair grow out and moisturize it. I don't want the s-curl look though.,

If you're a regular negro you're not bagging no grown women (i.e. the ones that have good jobs and benefits and $!*%) with a mohawk.  It looks childish as hell.
I've been rocking the 360's for minute, used to get fades though, the wilson chandler look ain't bad either if you got a beard.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

144360297.jpg

sexy. 
pimp.gif
Does anyone remember the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air episode where Ashley fights the girl bully at school? The "Back up! Back up! Just mind your business, that's all, just mind your business!" episode?

Nick Young looks like the female bully, Paula Hoover!

6_the%20fresh%20prince%20of%20bel-air-%28did%20the%20earth%20move%20for%20you_%29-2010-05-24-0.jpg

feel the same as well.....feels like ive grown outta them waves. will proceed to let hair grow till it reaches about 2 inches with taper and line ups to see if i like it

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

!@%%@$ in here talking about gettin conks.
Lawd help us....

roll.gif
But really doe, if you already got the job, what are you guys worried about? They can't fire you for a hairstyle, thats an easy disctimination case.
exactly, after that probational period you good money 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom