Black guy hair cuts

I can't believe people caught feelings for a separate thread.

Malicious? Homie got bopped for cut and it's funny. Get over it.

Last edited:
Only way a nappy headed black dude can get curls minus an s-curl
I think the funniest part about this, is in Reality... Most NAPS ARE CURLS! Lol

It's just Thicker Hair... what cats are going for is the Looser, More Defined Curls, I guess.

But it's All a CURL... how the hell you think it gets NAPPED Up like that?

Alot of Black Guy's Hair is actually Too Straight to Curl... and that's basically what's going on with the "South of Florida" Cut.

Just face it... we're ALL MUTTS. Almost All of Us are MIXED and our Weird & Varied Hair is a Reflection of that.

Forreal tho... yall cats gotta stop effing w/ the S-Curl BS and get on this Curling Butter wave... it'll have you looking the way you want ASAP. 
nthat.gif

Update: got that s*** of a cut fixed right after work today

went back to old shop i use to go to, dude that fixed me up just shook is head and said i looked liked i should be playing short stop out in the dominican republic. couldnt even sleep last night stressing about head. feel better now

went back to old shop i use to go to, dude that fixed me up just shook is head and said i looked liked i should be playing short stop out in the dominican republic. couldnt even sleep last night stressing about head. feel better now

[COLOR=#red]On the bright side, ya barber got jokes.. from "the south of france" to "short stop in DR" to the haircut butchering job he gave you[/COLOR] :lol:

Last edited:

knicks fan...still has da L

Yo Rook, what length did you have on the curls? I heard if you got your curls longer than a 3 it won't work.

Back
Top Bottom