Black guy hair cuts

[quote name="illmatic kid" url="/t/337672/black-guy-hair-cuts/4380#post_22984026]Damn near everybody that comes in the barbershop get's that cut
[/quote]This.

Last edited:
Feel the same, these haircuts aren't unique no more smh
dudes catching that wave 9 months late 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
who was the first dude to start the nappy blowout taper cut? It caught the black youth like wildfire
laugh.gif
. My only guess is Nick young. 

For me it seemed like the wave started when Kendrick came thru with the drop fade. I know when Wiz had the nappy fro everybody started doing it too

Last edited:
For me it seemed like the wave started when Kendrick came thru with the drop fade. I know when Wiz had the nappy fro everybody started doing it too
First person I saw start doing it was Offset from Migos

Last edited:
Dudes been getting that cut forever, a few celebs get it and it becomes mainstream.

For me it was Brandon Jennings back in 09 that kinda came with the high top fade combo. I had just graduated high school and I tell u if you were rocking that style then you'd get clowned :lol:

And then a year or two later soulja boy drops the juice mixtape emulating 2pacs hair cut and that's when I feel like it caught wild fire fast forward sum years later now it's naps or sponge assisted curls with a taper or fade and now it's everywhere

Man, it started back in like 2011. WILSON CHANDLER is the Godfather of the Cruddy Temp. Started seeing people with it around that time. My man in ATL was the first person I seen wit it..I used to rock a lower version of the boosie fade, and I tried a new barber and he **** my cut up.

That forced me to grow my hair...then I asked my man about his cut and he showed me the way. Going on 4 years now. Thinking about going back to waves.

well I'm all for it as long as N'z ain't out in these streets throwing kits in their hair...

Last edited:
Think I'm about to cut my fade too lol had it high enough with the sponge kept my hair from looking all nappy but everybody and their moms is catching up with that cut .

So, basically....

Never understood how a star athlete (like Bron here) making millions of dollars a year lets his hair wither away like this. I understand genetics and all that making you bald, but you make MILLIONS of dollars A YEAR!! You can't reinvest that in a hair transplant or whatever is the best money can buy nowadays?! Pretty sure you can get a procedure to get a full set of hair somehow....

Reggie Miller never fixed his teeth. Bron is a professional troll now.

Reggie Miller never fixed his teeth. Bron is a professional troll now.

Bron is a fool. Dude goes from perfect lineup to kinda balding to George Jefferson all in the same week.

Shows that everybody has insecurities in one way or another. He's probably mad jealous of 40 year old dudes with crisp hairlines :lol:

The worst now is he's getting decent lineups and still the top of his head looking like loaded dice. It's despicable.

bron is still a dude from Akron, money cant change lame

dude had me fooled at that nike event with the crisp line up though

Last edited:
Never understood how a star athlete (like Bron here) making millions of dollars a year lets his hair wither away like this. I understand genetics and all that making you bald, but you make MILLIONS of dollars A YEAR!! You can't reinvest that in a hair transplant or whatever is the best money can buy nowadays?! Pretty sure you can get a procedure to get a full set of hair somehow....

Its alot of time to keep it up. Dude too busy making money

You got time to press your daily outfits everynight?

^^ Same. So aight who got the best curl sponge? Gonna cop one & grow this joint, seen it on a few cats & I think I'd look wavy with it for the summer :smokin

Also any tips on effectively using da sponge?

924480_1578338952411267_429005983_n.jpg

Never do my hair like that. 360 waves tapered with crisp hairline for me

200x200px-ZC-0a1fda98_IMAG0148.jpeg

Last edited:
I have that now just hit the nudged for a few minutes and it stays like that all day. Works better dry from what I've experimented with.

Back
Top Bottom