Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Lmfao u guys rock those pink pieces of trash on the streets it's all good. Even chicks that's have no clue about Js think they are pink. Sad stuff, you guys are just soft.

Who cares what another man is doing. If I want to rock these that's my choice, after All i did spend MY hard earned money on them because I liked them. If your using shoes to pull women there may be something wrong with other aspects of your game. We've had the pink/infrared/varsity red debate a billion times already it's just beating a dead horse at this point. If you like the Varsity Reds either buy those or paint these.

No feelings were caught just tired of seeing this debate come up again its one thing to have it as an comparison between retros and OG's but when you just come in the dedicated thread to bash a shoe it's another story.

Last edited:
I'm just curious do any of you guys wear 6s and the tongue tab actually stays straight and visible? One thing I've never been able to do is stop the damn thing from bending inwards.

Name me three Jordan retros that were made better than their predecessors. Craftsmanship, quality of materials, and sometimes comfort are all on a decline as the years go by. Even remastered Js are getting a bad rep for the price point they are charging now.

There is no difference here guys. The 2010 smashes the 2014 in every way. Just like how the 2000 is better made than 2010. 3m was a nice touch on the 2014 to make it like the OGs but that tactic jb had to put on these to make it sell to the public and make it feel like you own something close to OG but they ruined it with that f*ing sloppy pink midsole paint job and cheap nubuck material. I've been wearing the 2010 for a week straight and don't notice any ashy suede, maybe because I take care of my kicks and protect them with products. Just grabbing select releases from now on because jb is just disappointing old heads with 85-90% of releases. It's great for you new kids to the game but damn I feel for you guys because it's really expensive now and not made well anymore. Just for example I bought my 2001 black cement 3s for $300 DS and 2000 infrared 6s DS for $350 years ago off resellers. Those were sky high prices for me to pay back then but now that's retail price on a pair of Marvin 7s lmfao. The game has changed and older heads are just smarter with their money and put it towards select releases

View media item 145564

Anyone know where I can find some lace locks closer to the inrared or varsity red of 2010? Found some on eBay but would like more options

Been wearing mine all week. I love these and the shade of infrared is fire! Can't see why all the hate

Lmfao u guys rock those pink pieces of trash on the streets it's all good. Even chicks that's have no clue about Js think they are pink. Sad stuff, you guys are just soft.

I knew the real reason you were in this thread and you didn't like them would come out. :lol:

Just say you don't like the shade of infrared instead of grasping for straws about quality, comfort and previous versions.

So all the hard dudes troll sneaker threads of the ones they don't like. I guess I am soft :lol:

Last edited:
I died. 
roll.gif

It's made even better by the fact that it's in slow motion.

I died too. The fact he had the time to edit the photo or pull it from his "NTgifs" file folder on his desktop is a joke itself.

I've seen cats try to keep the lace straight with cardboard and plastic and they both look like they put cardboard and plastic behind their lace covers. :lol: ...hella tacky

Last edited:
I've seen cats try to keep the lace straight with cardboard and plastic and they both look like they put cardboard and plastic behind their lace covers.
laugh.gif
...hella tacky
Why? What's the point in trying to keep the lace cover straight, to see the Jumpman?  With my Slam Dunk 6s I just tuck the laces in the shoes to show off the lace cover.

Back
Top Bottom