Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Besides the powder blue 10s and the 6s releasing next year im done with JB
keep the tens sport blue and eminems and udft 4s taps me out ill take the og infrared not another no 3m. a  black or red  na i could handle still got 2 packs w the black worn 5 times on 1 of them them whites will go cheap by todays prices

sucks completing the collection every 6- ten years you can get new ones pro be every 2-3 years in the next few years  game is wack now im to old for these bs colors dropping

i wish i could see the offical photos that way i could determine if im gonna keep my retros or not.

Last edited:
...almost hard to believe that the 2000 retro's only costed around $100-$110 w/ NA...but these are a must

Last edited:
SMH at the price increase. Hope these are half decent quality cause this is a great colorway.

I'm gonna cop. Blue tinted soles will make them not so good. I'll yellow them a tad bit to give it that nice look. They better get the red good, and yeah, dura buck is necessary.

It's crazy when I rock my varsitys litterally 9/10 people think there inferreds now a days.. Great shoe though lookin forward to em again

OGs were $125 in 1991 and 2000s were $120.
mean.gif
5 dollars more for the 3m eyeholes

It makes sense why JB would release them next year, 23rd anniversary of Jordans first title as well as the release of the sneaker..Def gonna get a pair tho :smokin

man when the infrared pack dropped this past time they didn't go that quickly, there was no hype around it what so ever

Now I see the value has remained consistent

VI's are still my favorites

Back
Top Bottom