Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Just sold my pair Thursday now some scum on eBay is trying to scam me out of them today. Can't find the pic of the sku so I'm screwed. He sent pics of clearly used ones and said I sent him a dirty unused pair and he needs his money back.

Just sold my pair Thursday now some scum on eBay is trying to scam me out of them today. Can't find the pic of the sku so I'm screwed. He sent pics of clearly used ones and said I sent him a dirty unused pair and he needs his money back.

Didn't you take a pic of the shoes you sent?

Didn't you take a pic of the shoes you sent?
Yes I've had them listed for a while but the last time I took pics were in January. The soles were yellowing due to them being in the box but only a little bit. I had the pics of the soles on the listing. The pics the person sent the soles were completely yellow and the paint is cracking and they looked worn. So after two years of slight yellowing after 6 months they're falling apart ? I just started selling on eBay a few months ago after not selling there for years. Not sure if they fixed the scamming.

Based on the pics, the pic of your size 8 box has a slight tear and the other appears to not have that at all. It is definitely his initial pair, meaning that the pair you sent him is is double up pair or even triple. There is no way that this is his only pair of the 2014 black/infrareds. You are definitely being scammed and you need to confront the buyer if you have not and it will put ebay in a position to make a decision.

Last edited:
Based on the pics, the pic of your size 8 box has a slight tear and the other appears to not have that at all. It is definitely his initial pair, meaning that the pair you sent him is is double up pair or even triple. There is no way that this is his only pair of the 2014 black/infrareds. You are definitely being scammed and you need to confront the buyer if you have not and it will put ebay in a position to make a decision.
I immediately called ebay and they said they couldn't do anything because it's Sunday.

He responded that because I didn't use a priority box he knew something was up lol. I used a regular box because I wasn't pay for a priority one. I didn't even notice that about the sticker. Thank you. What a dummy. He could at least switched boxes.

Last edited:
Want a pair of these, but have a feeling we'll get a remastered pair with NA on the back eventually.

Take my advice fam, and just wait. This shoe is very, VERY uncomfortable.

while these are not technically part of the remastered line, they did "practice" on this silhouette. Good materials and even tried to get the infrared down which I think they did fine.

It's just uncomfortable, they literally have cardboard in the midsole and you can't feel the air whatsoever. Just straight up bricks.

Back
Top Bottom