Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Usuall

Tbh i have never owned jordans. However these are a must for me

Anybody have any tips in terms of acquiring the shoe? Ive been practicing on mobile but have had zero luck

Does House of Hoops/FL have raffles or can you camp out?
Usually I cop online with a desktop and only tips I have for you are:

-make a twitter account (if you dont have one) and follow @nikestore

-and have your links up at least 10 minutes before they release

-click fast

Also it depends on the location if a house of hoops/fl does a raffle but the information is usually provided by footlocker.com with their launch locator 

Tbh i have never owned jordans. However these are a must for me

Anybody have any tips in terms of acquiring the shoe? Ive been practicing on mobile but have had zero luck

Does House of Hoops/FL have raffles or can you camp out?
if you've never owned jordans why are these a "must"? just curious. 

pic is from like 2 years ago, don't even know why certain mf's INSIST on posting kanye pics still
Yeah IK that a good 99% of the 'Ye Photos are the older version.

They shouldnt be hyped for that reason.

it should be because MJ won his first championship (vs lakers) in them.

and thes MF's look good either brand new or worn. 
nthat.gif

D_eezus D_eezus you can like em for whatever reason you want, but pictures of kanye from 2 years ago in the varsity reds just serves no purpose, take that to KTT. we know what kanye in Jordan's looks like, we know what the varsity reds look like, and everybody has seen these pics. kanye in the 6s with Kim in a tight dress, kanye hang gliding or whatever in the 6s looking pissed, kanye in the 6s at a bball game, we get it. seen em all b. seen more pics of kanye in this thread then Jordan

Last edited:
I had pizza yesterday. All those carbs with a little to no water had me feeling like I was giving birth thru my anus

Back
Top Bottom