Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm starting to believe that these really aren't releasing. There has been no official LEGIT photos, and no concrete info and release date. Let's be honest, there are official photos out there for December releases( Columbia's) and even photos for 2015 releases( Oreo 4's). Meaning the excuse that they haven't been made yet has no merit.

I might be alone in this thought but I'm calling bull **** on this release.

I'm starting to believe that these really aren't releasing. There has been no official LEGIT photos, and no concrete info and release date. Let's be honest, there are official photos out there for December releases( Columbia's) and even photos for 2015 releases( Oreo 4's). Meaning the excuse that they haven't been made yet has no merit.

I might be alone in this thought but I'm calling bull **** on this release.

you haven't seen pics of the new iPhone either have you?

they do this as to not cannibalize the sales of current products such as the other 6s that are gonna come out before these do

you haven't seen pics of the new iPhone either have you?

they do this as to not cannibalize the sales of current products such as the other 6s that are gonna come out before these do
Exactly, I've heard or read so many say, "passing on white infrareds, carmines, etc.. I'm waiting for them blacks..."

We are getting actual pics of Colombias and 2015 releases, yet the only pics we've gotten is of a counterfeit pair and a grainy catalog pic...

Hope we get something soon :nerd:

We are getting actual pics of Colombias and 2015 releases, yet the only pics we've gotten is of a counterfeit pair and a grainy catalog pic...

Hope we get something soon :nerd:

This. But a part of me hopes oreo 4's are a gr but then again I don't. But I think 2015 will be the year of the "+" retro's which could mean White Metallic 5's :nerd:

This. But a part of me hopes oreo 4's are a gr but then again I don't. But I think 2015 will be the year of the "+" retro's which could mean White Metallic 5's
nerd.gif
First of all, what does any of this have to do with black infrareds? Like just let me know, even the littlest connection? Other then that, the Oreo's will be a GR. In the interview on TSG, the VP being interviewed mentions them being a GR.

Back on the black/infrared topic, just be patient. They are coming out, be patient.

This is going to be a interesting release on the black infareds, I noticed the white infared's aren't really going for that much, they didn't exactly fly off the shelves like that on release date. Same thing when the sport reds dropped a few years back, I remember copping the Black sport red 6's for below retail a week or 2 after release day and the white and sport reds going for $100 or less out here in Jersey a month or 2 later. The Infared pack dropped like 3 months later and still was not going for too much over retail. I always find it funny how stuff gets re-released not too far from the original release date and the hype drives the prices on a ridiculous level that I always wonder why people would spend so much on a shoe that's made out of cheap rubber and plastic.... It's up to the people to pay that price if they want the shoe or not. This is a grail to a lot so I can see this shoe doing good on release and reselling for lilke $250 around that time too but if you're gonna pay that price for a new retro, I would spend that type of money on a older retro with better quality.... just saying, #randomthough.... I don't get hyped over Jordans like that anymore, I been there done that but wouldn't mind having these again.... I had to original retro black infarad 6's with the Nike in the back same day of release back in 1999 I'm just not thirst to get them.

Last edited:
holy mother of god that infrared pops nicely on these. yeah they have the carmine ankle box... its more og from what i've heard.

This is going to be a interesting release on the black infareds, I noticed the white infared's aren't really going for that much, they didn't exactly fly off the shelves like that on release date. Same thing when the sport reds dropped a few years back, I remember copping the Black sport red 6's for below retail a week or 2 after release day and the white and sport reds going for $100 or less out here in Jersey a month or 2 later. The Infared pack dropped like 3 months later and still was not going for too much over retail. I always find it funny how stuff gets re-released not too far from the original release date and the hype drives the prices on a ridiculous level that I always wonder why people would spend so much on a shoe that's made out of cheap rubber and plastic.... It's up to the people to pay that price if they want the shoe or not. This is a grail to a lot so I can see this shoe doing good on release and reselling for lilke $250 around that time too but if you're gonna pay that price for a new retro, I would spend that type of money on a older retro with better quality.... just saying, #randomthough.... I don't get hyped over Jordans like that anymore, I been there done that but wouldn't mind having these again.... I had to original retro black infarad 6's with the Nike in the back same day of release back in 1999 I'm just not thirst to get them.
dont forget these are black and red... black n red are very hyped and i think that would drive the price up

Those pics are of early GM pairs but that 90% of what these 2014's black/infras will look like. The only difference will be the back tab will be more shaped but yup, that's them.

Never was huge fan of black/infras. Still passing

dont forget these are black and red... black n red are very hyped and i think that would drive the price up

So why are the Playoff 8s barely going for $200?

Here's a Bold prediction that I don't truly believe:
Nike is gonna mess around & give dudes a prelude to the 2015 Remastered Premiums...
By dropping the Black-Infs in true OG form: NA, durabuck, 3M, etc.

Nike is gonna mess around & give dudes a prelude to the 2015 Remastered Premiums...
Ain't no NA coming back

Most likely.
Ain't no NA coming back
NA is definitely coming back. With this remastering **** JB is doing and JB wanting to get their retro's as close to OG as possible, don't be surprised by another price hike when it happens though. '88 3s were a test, now retail is most likely going to be $200, remember those '88 Black Cements we saw? Yeah, they'll come out within the next two years, maybe even next year. Same with 4s, 5s, and 6s. It's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom