Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Same bs material from 2010 :smh:

2rmkrc4.jpg

Not to mention Thunder IVs were durabuck which was the ULTIMATE troll after releasing bred IVs in that suede. You guys have fun with these, no durabuck, no cop.

So many classics ruined :smh:

What's next they release the Aquas with a light shade gray on the heel like the OGs and then wrap them up in Ashy Larry suede :x

Last edited:
Not to mention Thunder IVs were durabuck which was the ULTIMATE troll after releasing bred IVs in that suede. You guys have fun with these, no durabuck, no cop.

black and red IV's weren't in suede...it was nubuck

durabuck has the grey on the edges

nubuck doesn't, but they look pretty much the same. Durabuck is durable nubuck.

The black and red VIII had both

black and red IV's weren't in suede...it was nubuck

durabuck has the grey on the edges

nubuck doesn't, but they look pretty much the same. Durabuck is durable nubuck.

The black and red VIII had both
bred 4s from two black fridays ago was suede homie

and if jb wants to go true to "og form" why not put nike air on it esp since they raising price to 185...man **** jb

Last edited:
IDK YET About these. Plenty of time too decide If these will be copped or not. Looks ok but Looks like a lil better higher grade of Nubuck.

3M Hmmm! Is It 3M? or Just sum weak A** white cotton material? I

m gonna take A guess and say its probably like the Flint XIII's that came out a few years ago had white mesh material instead of the 3M.

JB Nike trying too pull a quicky. One more thing too point out about the material looks like Bred IV's Blk material from Blk/Friday 2 years ago.

As a whole though, i still think these black 6s look REALLY good, outside the faded infrared shade. The material and 3M and both look nice to me. Everything looks right to me aside from that infrared. Jus a little curious as to why these Black 6s are $185 and the Carmines were only $170?

Last edited:
I thought this years were suppose to be the closest to OGs Infrared
I guess this is the closest we will get, I don't think they are that bad honestly. They are the closest for me.. I had the varsitys and the pack. Once I heard these were coming out I unloaded them all. I don't regret it one bit. But these are my favorite Jordan of all time

As a whole though, i still think these black 6s look REALLY good, outside the faded infrared shade. The material and 3M and both look nice to me. Everything looks right to me aside from that infrared. Jus a little curious as to why these Black 6s are $185 and the Carmines were only $170?
Agreed. Not bad especially from the first few pics that were posted. I Agree with everyone on the Infrared color though. 

Last edited:
well what do you know... same exact infrared used on every other infrared shoe this year. along with the same old suede that has been used for years not to mention the same blue sole.. didnt really need pics of these to know exactly what they would look like.. yall didnt really think theyd give us the best quality material this time around when they probably plan on rereleasing these again in a year or two with better materials and not to mention a hire price tag. more money for JB.

Thinking of buying these for myself... but with the hype floating around, I guess I'll have to reconsider

I told yall, 3m turns the shoe into a different animal

INDEED IT DOES...I will cop but like the homie chillen chillen said its the SAME red they used on every INFRARED shoe this year & its the SAME material they been using for years now nothing new to me cause Jordan Brand been effin up since about 2010 so its whatever now only Releases I will cop this yr are these & the Columbias...

Last edited:
I just think we should all hold judgement on quality until we see some more pics I'm not gonna follow what SN is saying about suede when a majority of people can't tell the difference between suede and nubuck

My 2010s are holding up well. No creases and only yellowing has been in the bottom of the shoe. The red sucks which is my only beef. 3m shmee em, idgaf about 3m.

Back
Top Bottom