Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

You guys sound like legit prisoners of the moment whose excitement has your mind all jacked. So now you have to own originals to appreciate how something should be? So it's justified for all of us to get shafted half the time by JB cuz we never owned the originals [emoji]128077[/emoji] :lol:

No 2000s arent fully true to the OG form but they had premium materials which is the reason why they're glorified, as are most Jordans of the past. Your logic sounds all the way ignorant. Try again.

And I never said once the shoes sucked I just stated the material is someone crappy. I'm calling a spade a spade. Don't get made at me, get mad at Nike. The Blk Cement 4s were decent, but they weren't perfect correct? Yeh, same applies here. If you thought they were perfect god bless your soul :lol:
Yea, you should have owned originals, in order to complain about things not being reproduced 100% to the original. It would be like complaining that the New Porsche 911 doesn't drive as nice as the old 911, when you've never driven one, just read Car & Driver. You might be right, but it doesn't carry any weight, cuz you're just parroting what you've read.

By no means were the BC 4's perfect, the midsole paint is terrible, but the materials aren't bad.

Appearance and performance is apples and oranges. I'm not making an observation about the how the new 911 handling is inferior to the 911 in the past, for example. I'm showing distaste on how the reproduction shell kit is missing key cosmetic exteriors features. Therefore I'd never had to own nor driven the car to knw something isn't right before I bought it correct?

That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm not about to argue about a shoe back and forth. I got real ish in my life that needs handling.

Last edited:
Appearance and performance is apples and oranges. I'm not making an observation about the how the new 911 handling is inferior to the 911 in the past, for example. I'm showing distaste on how the reproduction shell kit is missing key cosmetic exteriors features. Therefore I'd never had to own nor driven the car to knw something isn't right before I bought it correct?

That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm not about to argue about a shoe back and forth. I got real ish in my life that needs handling.
Works for me :lol:

Went to a footlocker and champs today asked how they plan to release and so far they said it's going to be frst come first serve...I know it's early and ultimately they don't have the final say at times but if that's true goodluck to all lol.

Last edited:
You guys sound like legit prisoners of the moment whose excitement has your mind all jacked. So now you have to own originals to appreciate how something should be? So it's justified for all of us to get shafted half the time by JB cuz we never owned the originals [emoji]128077[/emoji] :lol:

No 2000s arent fully true to the OG form but they had premium materials which is the reason why they're glorified, as are most Jordans of the past. Your logic sounds all the way ignorant. Try again.

And I never said once the shoes sucked I just stated the material is someone crappy. I'm calling a spade a spade. Don't get made at me, get mad at Nike. The Blk Cement 4s were decent, but they weren't perfect correct? Yeh, same applies here. If you thought they were perfect god bless your soul :lol:

First of all thanks for the pics man. Im going to say my piece and then I'm done with it.

I'm not a prisoner of the moment bro. Please don't attempt to son me. :lol: It's just shoes and I understand the importance of not hyping the release. I'm chillin. Everybody's chillin. I've had this model twice over so I its definitely not that serious for me. We're all either getting these or already have these regardless so it what it is. You know that. If not these, heads will cop older releases of blk 6s in the coming months to compensate if need be. To your point the notion that ANY 'retro' is 'perfect' and used all "premium" materials is highly debatable and is a matter of opinion. I guess from your perspective, perfection would mean that these would have to be made to the exact specs of the OG to be considered perfect huh? Haven't had that kinda perfection since..well...the OGs I guess. Shrugs.

I don't think like that. I can appreciate things being perfectly imperfect. At the end of the day it's a product and its a RETRO of the shoe, please keep in mind. And judging from those stockroom pics you posted, I like that retro product. I understand its not the original. It's a 2014 version of an original product. Like an iPhone. It's "the new one". Newer versions CAN be better too you know, although I'm sure you'd probably find that notion un fathomable. Even the remasters won't be perfect in that sense. Though I haven't seen these '14s in person like you, I don't understand how you can say the material is all out crappy (thus making the entire shoe itself crappy) seemingly just because it's not Durabuck or made exactly like the OG (2000s were not either). I don't buy or wear shoes that I think are crappy. So I suspect you'll be passing right?

But hey, for now I'll just take your word for it bro. You say it's crappy so we'll just say it's crappy for now until I get them in hand. But these:

View media item 1223606

Look great to me.

Last edited:
I'm excited for these releases. I mean all this hate on it, but for dudes like me that are barely getting into the game in copping jays, these are beautiful! Granted i'd rather have OG's but i'd take anything i can get right now Lol. Thats if I even have the chance at getting these! Better off getting these online or in person? What do you think?

Went to a footlocker and champs today asked how they plan to release and so far they said it's going to be frst come first serve...I know it's early and ultimately they don't have the final say at times but if that's true goodluck to all lol.

Wont be shocked. There will be more then enough to go around. On top of that small retailers who dont even carry releases yearly will have all holiday releases. Aside from the pack.

Yeah these are fire and depending on your location it will determine if it is better to cop online or in person. I'm doing homework , calling every store that have jordan accounts and asking questions like are they FCFS or raffle system. All the online retailers I have on my list offer the shoes in store first an then they put them online if they don't sell out. Needless to say I will be there in person.

It would be better to cop in person due to the raffles securing your pair ahead of time

As long as u "won" a raffle black friday mobs shouldnt be a problem

I dont believe in the concept of shoe raffles so its online for me.

Yeah, I talked to a dude from footaction and he told me that they're doing the ticket system for the barons this coming week and most likely for the 6's but they won't have much in stock. I guess I better do my homework now.

I hope it's like this around my way, but I seriously doubt it. The ticket system ain't so bad, but it's the way some stores handle it that make it just as bad as the "raffles" (I quote that for GOOD reason). One store, (it's only local so no need to name it) made you follow them on twitter just to know the day and time they were giving out tickets for a release last year. For some this is fine, but I don't be on no damn Twitter! Made an account just for this BS AND STILL MISSED THE TICKETS.

And raffles are just **cking rigged (at least around my way). Some how my nephew NEVER fails to get his name pulled. I'm not implying that the the fact he went to high school with many of the employees at certain sneakers stores has anything to do with this.......I'm just saying this is one "lucky" kid.

I really hope it's FCFS here, that way I won't have to spend 80+ over retail.

Last edited:
always raffle over at my spots, except SP. Wasting time unless you buy something then you'll be guaranteed a pair smh. Hopefully the other spots do a legit non rigged raffle and let me get one pair at least

If raffles are rigged like most of you say, then these big *** box stores need to come out with a new model of raffle.  Set it up online, and let the damn computer decide who wins a ticket for a specific store.

Yeah, I talked to a dude from footaction and he told me that they're doing the ticket system for the barons this coming week and most likely for the 6's but they won't have much in stock. I guess I better do my homework now.

If they are saying they are going to having limited numbers of the shoe which will be the biggest GR of the year then the raffle is rigged and would go elsewhere for a ticket.

Dwayne Wayne Approved!! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I hope it's a secured ticket like they did last year for te Oreo 5s. A FCFS would be too crazy and I wouldn't even bother. Raffles idk around here it's sketchy and I will leave it at that. I have someone saying he will grab me a pair but I rather pay $185 than $260.

Never tried raffles before ,and I'm kinda scared too with the horror stories I hear. Philly is already a shady place, not taking any chances.

All these kids almost got me scared of admitting I want 'em! If I say I'm 40, will I catch hell for being an "old head"? I seen him play at Carolina, never cared about materials then! I still play ball, not in any retro J though!  "Infrapink?" they come up with anything now, with the loudest colorways of shoes ever being released for every player; complaing about one of the OG shoes that kept it simple, BULLS colors. I just can't believe you guys go so ape ***** over a stain, mold, a box for whatever sake to even justify you buying another pair that has came out 19 times. I've never owned an infrared 6. When I went looking for one in 91, I felt actually bad because all II wound up getting was the Maroons. So, which one do I even want more? Prices? still gotta pay to play. I will try for these: I swung and missed once, but I want those Maroons again.

Back
Top Bottom