Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This. I hate it too :lol:
I catch myself wearing sweats now. I never was a fan of them before & im not talking joggers) but they are just so damn comfortable and carefree.
HOWEVER, with any mid top to hightop, dark denim jeans. With a slight fold. Hits the spot. #NTDENIMCREW

Last edited:
I catch myself wearing sweats now. I never was a fan of them before 9not talking joggers) but they are just so damn comfortable and carefree.
HOWEVER, with any mid top to hightop, dark denim jeans. with a slight fold. Hits the spot. #NTDENIMCREW
Yeah the closet I wear to that stuff is tech fleece but I feel that they are more like sweats instead of some people calling them joggers

Cant stress how much I hate buying sneakers in this day and age.

Got two tickets. 

I better get two phone calls 
man i thought about and was like nah im good

hey i like joggers i have skinny legs smh.... plus no better than wearing cuffed jeans so skinny that the cuff fits inside the shoe its self....

style is to each his own 

dudes wore bell bottoms, shorts and tims (some still do) and remember when dudes use to wear backwards clothes im sure someone said the same thing about the youth then as in now 

acutally im 27 so im not even youth anymore 

too tall and skinny for joggers, looks wierd on me lol. slim jeans and those slim sweats with the cuff at the bottom is all i need

I didn't wanna be included in the #NTDenim family
laugh.gif
Man, I can't believe you waited 2 months to UNDS these things.

I couldn't have waited. 

You could have skipped #teamearly if you waited one more week to UNDS.

Repped for the patience though.

man i thought about and was like nah im good

hey i like joggers i have skinny legs smh.... plus no better than wearing cuffed jeans so skinny that the cuff fits inside the shoe its self....

style is to each his own 

dudes wore bell bottoms, shorts and tims (some still do) and remember when dudes use to wear backwards clothes im sure someone said the same thing about the youth then as in now 

acutally im 27 so im not even youth anymore 

im just glad this is over.
souljah boy and t wayne and those horrid fits
View media item 1266362long white pajama t shirts
View media item 1266354
fufu dudes wearing pink like camron.... camron coo tho.... lol
View media item 1266368
the infamous mid 90s shiny suits!
View media item 1266376View media item 1266374

Last edited:
The infrared this year is closest they have gotten to OG.. There have been comparison photos posted and the subject's been beat to death. Most people are used to the Varsity/ Pack red now.
personally belive the 2000s were closest but that's just me.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.. 2000s were deep infrared. There have already been comparison pics posted by NTers with OGs and this year's white infrared. I also remember the OGs to be bright neon color back in Elem/Mid school, as they are now. Anyways, the subject is old.. People have been talking about it since before the whites came out. Hopefully that's not the direction this thread is going again.

So I'm guessing not too many people know about the raffles going on yesterday n today...places I have signed up at don't look to bad ticket wise..

Regardless of the shade of Infrared these are, I'm digging them.  The brightness of the color is reminiscent of the early 90s dominance of neon colors.

Reason for getting them?  AJ5 Black Metallics were my first ever Jordan's when I was in elementary school in the early 90s, and I missed out on the OG AJ6s because my AJ5s were still kicking (a praise to the quality of the shoes back then, even with daily wear, PE classes, recess, etc.). My parent's saw no reason to get me the 6s when my 5s were still good.  My classmate had a pair of the Black 6s and I remember always praising his shoes, even when I was kind of envious of them.

Living in SoCali I of course grew up a fan of the Showtime Lakers, but still a fan of Jordan and what he was doing in and for the NBA, transcending the game to a worldwide spectrum.  I was so torn when the Lakers were playing the Bulls in the Finals, and I remember the mixed feelings of disappointment for the Lakers losing in 5, but happy Jordan finally got his 1st ring.

I buy in store 95% of the time to solidify my pair because I cant get through online. 
I wish it wasn't so corrupt in Atlanta or id go out in the city and buy shoes but they're all corrupt and I just aint dealing with any of them no more. If I strike out online then so be it but I'm not going to any stores and deal with all kinds of chaos with folks I don't know or like, when I can easily cop from the comfort of my home. I use to not know how to get through online but I've figured it out now.

holla at me with tips

Back
Top Bottom