Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

thats what i was think but last time i checked not recently though they want 275 for the pre orders right? P.S kick city is the one fruitvale area right? On E.14?? Repped for the info b

Yep KC on e14th . Shoe Palace Tanforan raffle next Monday too .

Last edited:
Wait... Champs at Puente Hills is getting these? That store is an overstock store, they NEVER get any new releases.
Went there Monday they said nah

Also idk if it's shady that west co and Santa Anita champs said Sunday when I got tickets Monday lol. Sus

Last edited:
What was last year's Black Friday drop again? The OG Bred 1s? Seems those were a heluva lot more limited than these VIs are shaping up to be... Or was it the Taxi 12s? 

Wow these are going for $300 before the drop? For some reason I feel confident about copping and I only entered 4 Raffles. From the launch locators looks like a super GR

Finally got to see 'em in person...

They look good.  My expectations were so high for them, I don't think anything would have lived up to my own idea of what they would be in hand.  Still a great shoe, which I'll be going for multiple pairs on, but the WOW factor just wasn't what I was expecting on a shoe I've been looking forward to for so long.

If my small town mall got as many as they did...I don't think these will be hard to get if you have any experience w/ buying Jordan's in 2014.  It's the casual buyer/holiday shopper that doesn't do the whole Twitter/NikeTalk/FaceBook groups scene that will have problems thinking they can waltz in 2 hours after the store opens, or jump online 3 hours later expecting to find a pair.  That or will lose patience with the OOS messages from NDC then sizes popping back up, SPA pages on FNL, or the constant clicking on SP or the FTL based companies.

Good luck everyone.  Glad to see a nice Black Friday shoe after the disgrace (my opinion) of the Oreo Vs.

Ya'll got me dying over here with the drama
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom