Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Got WeekendDrop shipping with an estimated delivery for Saturday...

Now on to the raffles...Fingers crossed those come through for pair #2 plus a pair for another NT'er I'm trying to help out...

Got my shipment notice from weekenddrop too today

only brokebois worrying about someone else paying an extra 50 bucks for convenience

like i really wanna be up at 7 in the morning hitting refresh on twitter trying to beat out a bunch of bots

Broke boys? Thats a stupid assumption.

Like saying only brainless morons would pay extra......wait for it....wait for it.... FOR A ******* SHOE!!!

But hey if you want to give away money to some loser *** shop that wants to jack up the price on you do you

50 dollars can go a long ways towards your local food bank or charity instead of in the pockets of some fat lazy slobs who are too lazy to find a job and work and so they got to take advantage of thirsty consumers and resell shoes.

And dont get big headed because the comments we post are never personal so nobody is worried about how or what you spend your money on.

Typing a comment takes as much effort as taking a sunday morning ****

If u support bots and pre ordering which are basically the same thing as paying an employee to lock down a pair the your condoning resellers and reselling shoes which has no business in this shoe game. No 3rd party should be needed beyond you and the shoe store your buying from. Jus my opinion tho.

Last edited:
Broke boys? Thats a stupid assumption.

Like saying only brainless morons would pay extra......wait for it....wait for it.... FOR A ******* SHOE!!!

But hey if you want to give away money to some loser *** shop that wants to jack up the price on you do you

50 dollars can go a long ways towards your local food bank or charity instead of in the pockets of some fat lazy slobs who are too lazy to find a job and work and so they got to take advantage of thirsty consumers and resell shoes.

And dont get big headed because the comments we post are never personal so nobody is worried about how or what you spend your money on.

Typing a comment takes as much effort as taking a sunday morning ****
He just wants to sleep in and not strike out online, I don't blame him

If u support bots and pre ordering which are basically the same thing as paying an employee to lock down a pair the your endorsing resellers which have no business in this shoe game. No 3rd party should be needed beyond you and the shoe store your buying from. Jus my opinion tho.
Although I agree I also disagree. Resellers do have business in shoes, making money. But again I do agree with the last part

If thats all he wants he shouldnt have to belittle people. I mean poor? Come on now what are we in elementary school again?

it isn't about being poor, it's just paying a 30% tax on top of something that's already probably marked up. it's like an anti-sale lol

If thats all he wants he shouldnt have to belittle people. I mean poor? Come on now what are we in elementary school again?
I feel u but at the same time people shouldn't be concerned with what he paid for his shoes it's his desicion.

Although I agree I also disagree. Resellers do have business in shoes, making money. But again I do agree with the last part
Resellers are not needed or wanted in the shoe game today. They eat up full size runs and cause folks to not be able to cop regularly and can't get the shoes unless they deal with some wannabe shoe hustler who has some sort of connect on the inside. Sneaker reselling is a new thing.

Wow this thread is moving. I've never seen so many pizza GIF's in my life :lol: I'm getting a headache just thinking about how it's going to be on release day.

Resellers are not needed or wanted in the shoe game today. They eat up full size runs and cause folks to not be able to cop regularly and can't get the shoes unless they deal with some wannabe shoe hustler who has some sort of connect on the inside. Sneaker reselling is a new thing.
Agree their not needed it wanted it wat u SAID was they have no business in the shoe game. 2 totally different things. All this reseller hate makes JE ask this question would u guys buy 20 pair of doernbechers if u could? I know I would
EDIT and sneaker reselling is nothing new.

Last edited:
If u support bots and pre ordering which are basically the same thing as paying an employee to lock down a pair the your condoning resellers and reselling shoes which has no business in this shoe game. No 3rd party should be needed beyond you and the shoe store your buying from. Jus my opinion tho.
Right on.
He just wants to sleep in and not strike out online, I don't blame him
But some people don't get it.  You know why we strike out online, cause of bots.  You know why there are bots, cause people are hungry for the shoes.  If people wouldn't pay these services, then there wouldn't be any damn bots, and we could all eat for retail.  Peeps need to see how they are making things worst for themselves.

Folks that got money don't get that way by throwing it away. Folks that got money, don't throw it away on dumb **** like paying some fake hustler to make sure u are able to buy a pair of shoes. Bet on yourself. And i know exactly how the folks feel that pay extra cause I use to ALWAYS pay extra to lock mine down, then I realized it was a waste of money and I could do it on my own. Not to mention u feel a little dumb when u paid $50 more than some dude who just woke up on fri/sat morning at 8 and copped a pair for retail. It's nice knowing u paid the price that's on the box and didnt have to waste any time or gas ahead of time and didn't get chumped, which I have.

Last edited:
Agree their not needed it wanted it wat u SAID was they have no business in the shoe game. 2 totally different things. All this reseller hate makes JE ask this question would u guys buy 20 pair of doernbechers if u could? I know I would
EDIT and sneaker reselling is nothing new.
You would because people would buy them up.  If people didn't buy them and you got stuck with a bill of $200 x 20 = $4000, I would guarantee you wouldn't do it the next time

Resellers are one of the biggest problems in the sneaker community. Kids thinking they can make a living selling sneakers
eyes.gif
and another right on.  And these kids can make a living selling sneakers cause there's suckers (nobody in particular in this thread) that support it.

Back
Top Bottom