Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Oh you or hubby didn't know about this release??

Not really. I was only watching for gray toes since he had the shoe originals as a kid and I wanted the Infareds. I may just get these too and give him both pairs with the Cognac. The only shoe he wants so he says are the Red and Black 11s.

Nike just confirmed via Twitter that Orders placed today for the DB's will be cancled

Didn't see above post, on that late train

Last edited:
Not really. I was only watching for gray toes since he had the shoe originals as a kid and I wanted the Infareds. I may just get these too and give him both pairs with the Cognac. The only shoe he wants so he says are the Red and Black 11s.

Oh ight i see, yea there few other J's dropping he may want but nothing wrong with holding out for those bred 11's

Lol @ the Nike store mentions , I seen some people complaining about the quality but when Nike says send em back they don't even respond, shoot I'd take em however they are as long as its nothing crazy defective on em that isnt easily fixable

Probably shoot out coupons to all those canceled.

People are happier today.

Everyone knew they would be cancelled its 4 days early

Now they will get % off codes to use on that holiday pack and that % of $500 is nice change right there, then resell the pack for even more profit...AND will go and try to buy the same DB in 4 days lol

They all stomping their feet for now to try to get that % coupon

There were a few people who ordered off that link so maybe they'll tell you what Nike is going to do for them @MrZ82.

I was one of those people who got air max penny canceled :frown: but they did make good and gave me a $50 GC lol

I was one of those people who got air max penny canceled :frown: but they did make good and gave me a $50 GC lol
laugh.gif
 ya'll believing this cat

Back
Top Bottom