Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

3 total, but on two seperate orders. Other two pairs look to be processing but im not holding my breath, they've been known to do dumb ish.

Like a few hours before i posted it yesterday they cancelled one of the homies order and then all sizes pop up a few hrs later....like why not fullfill his order or sum ish

save some for someone else, ***!!!

here why so many fakes are out there, and why they are so good now. they even say big retailers are buying from them and adding fakes in with the reals now?? can we even trust the big box retailers like finishline now????? SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great video!!
It's ugly

if not free might as well pay resell 
mean.gif

I clicked onto that SP link within the minute when the link was posted in here and never even could get a size 9 in cart.

Last edited:
I know this may add fuel to the fire, but the OG was not a traditional "infrared".
The OG infrared didn't have a "glow", and infrared is the yellowish red color that illuminates from the heat of the sun.
This years model is more of a traditional infrared because it glows and literally reflects off other materials and objects.
I had the OG, it was my first pair in high school.
I have the 2000 NA pair and need to restore them.
Only worn them about 7-10 times.

Damn how do you guys Keep up with DSG restock? So you stay up all night refreshing? It seems to always happen around 3am

Back
Top Bottom