Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Naw they were red
$_57.JPG

I can't decide on wether or not i want to keep em, the 3m is telling me yes but the pink is telling me no
frown.gif

I kinda see what people are talking about now with the color after comparing these to a pair of Infrared 13s. Most of the infrared on the 6s (outsole jumpman, pull tab, lace lock) matches the shade of Infrared on the 13s. The only shade that doesn't match is the infrared paint on the midsole, which is brighter/lighter.

Not a deal breaker for me considering I like the materials used on these and received a relatively clean pair.

Last edited:
I probably misunderstood your post I guess.

its cool, we are on the right page now, homie!

anyways the 14 outsole has all dull (flat) paint on it, as with all other older retro's have a glossy paint on the outsole. that might make a teeny tiny difference, also.

Don't forget slamdunkspace.com and the Concords and space jams they made. Cool grey XI midsoles in the space jams

Quote:

What about before we knew what they were and had a name for them? What about the days when Air Randy and Marquesole were well respected around here, and so many members proudly shelled out 300$+ for these "fakes"?

I find it extremely odd how so many claim to have been round 6-10 years, yet no one seems to remember or ever mention this era. The guy asked what GM are, it's only fair he know the full story.

Putting your shoes under more detective work than a homicide scene.. Just wear them don't worry about little paint mistakes But on the real, 200 dollar shoes shouldn't have **** like that..

I'm being facetious y'all, hence the LOL. I can care less about those flaws I wear all my shoes so they'll get wear and tear anyway. I just thought I'd make fun of the cats that really complain! Who says they can't wait to return a grail like these anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom