Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Anyone in So Cal get any calls from or know when Topanga, Thousand Oaks, and Sherman Oaks making calls? (HOH & Finishline)

I haven't heard from T.O.
by any chance did you see the list or box. I went monday at like 2:30 I was the only one in the store for the raffle.
Oh the champs in that mall already did there's I was on a page with a couple others

I haven't heard from T.O.
by any chance did you see the list or box. I went monday at like 2:30 I was the only one in the store for the raffle.
Oh the champs in that mall already did there's I was on a page with a couple others

I didnt see the box or list but I went to T.O. Around 7:00pm last night and the manager told me they got over 150 pairs And that I should be good and have a good chance at getting them. Whatever that means lol still nervous bout getting a callback...

150 + pairs. My gawd. I pray we both get call backs from T.O.

and if you don't mind me asking what size.

In Socal:

Champs in Santa Anita is passing out on Sunday/Monday

Champs in Tyler Mall is wither Thursday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday

Finishline in Ontario Mills - No word

Champs in West Covina is Sunday

If anyone have info on more malls in socal passing out raffles still please add to list.
called Champs today at Tyler Mall, said Sunday and Monday

shady fnl made it clear-

1. we only call once

2. we dont leave message

3. u dont pick up you lose
They called me on Monday at 4:30 PM.. I finished entering FNL raffles at like 3 PM on monday.. No way that could be them right? LOL 

Last edited:
Anyone in So Cal get any calls from or know when Topanga, Thousand Oaks, and Sherman Oaks making calls? (HOH & Finishline)
Haven't heard from any, but the girl at FNL Topanga said they're going to call the Thursday before black friday(day before release)

Last edited:
In Socal:

Champs in Santa Anita is passing out on Sunday/Monday
Champs in Tyler Mall is wither Thursday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday
Finishline in Ontario Mills - No word
Champs in West Covina is Sunday

If anyone have info on more malls in socal passing out raffles still please add to list.

Shoepalace west covina mon-tues

Cmon man
GpdJNjE.gif

There should be a separate ongoing thread for all legit checks.

I apologize bro, I'm new to this website I just got these just wanted to get some feedback from other ppl. Where do I go to get to that legit check thread you where talking about???

Back
Top Bottom