2i8bzpu.jpg

inspector_gadget.jpg

Lo que hicistes, lo veo

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes weren't up on this? I've been using this since I think iTunes 9.

It's extra
pimp.gif
though.

Dudes weren't up on this? I've been using this since I think iTunes 9.

It's extra
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

For people with windows

Run the program Browse>Computer>Local disk(C:smile:>program files(x86)> itunes> Then just click OK. Make sure you click overwrite too. It will give you a pop up for administration access. Click Yes. Do the Browse>Computer>Local disk(C:smile:>program files(x86)> itunes> Then just click OK.

Your welcome.
happy.gif
Thank-You-Based-God.jpg

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

For people with windows

Run the program Browse>Computer>Local disk(C:smile:>program files(x86)> itunes> Then just click OK. Make sure you click overwrite too. It will give you a pop up for administration access. Click Yes. Do the Browse>Computer>Local disk(C:smile:>program files(x86)> itunes> Then just click OK.

Your welcome.
happy.gif
Thank-You-Based-God.jpg

i can't seem to get it to work. i've extracted on itunes. installed .exe and still nothing. any help?

i can't seem to get it to work. i've extracted on itunes. installed .exe and still nothing. any help?

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

^^^ probably unistall the program if on windows if on mac just delete it otherwise i have no idea

Do you have any idea how this works?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No??

No one installed a program... At least not on OS X I didn't. Its just an alteration of the existing iTunes program

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

^^^ probably unistall the program if on windows if on mac just delete it otherwise i have no idea

Do you have any idea how this works?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No??

No one installed a program... At least not on OS X I didn't. Its just an alteration of the existing iTunes program

Back
Top Bottom