BLACK MALE NTers..Do you touch up your shapeup with a Bic razor?

Post after pics ...

Im white, if it matters ... but I use a mach3 razor only after using my T-Outliner just to get anything I missed.

Use the outliner and then follow up with the razor, you shouldnt have a problem.

Times are hard right now, and barbers are bugging out with their prices
I have a Bic razor..i wanted to know if any of youall shape yourselves up inbetween cuts with it?
Just the sides (by sideburns) and temple..Just to make it look neat
Any of you all do this? Any tips

I have an Andis Outliner (Not T-Outliner) and i dont wanna use it because im not experienced with that and i aint trynna make my %*%% look like the top of thekey

hahaha naw man. I use the Andis Outliner. Don't be scurred just use it on a weekend and if you mess up stay home and no one will see.

-The Juice

I do it with a razor in between cuts. I put a little shaving cream on the actual razor blade instead of my hairline so I can see what I'm doing.

laugh.gif
oh boy. good luck with that homie

I'm not black, but I thought I'd put my 2 cents into this post.
laugh.gif
I'm asian though with a shaved head, I get a taper in the back and edge upevery 2 weeks.

I tried to touch up my side burns between a cut with a Bic Razor and I messed it up.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
So my friend had to pull out his clippers and make it straight.

One of my side burns was more pushed back than the other.
smh.gif

I'm never trying that again on my sideburns, I only use the Bic Razor on that point on my forehead.

laugh.gif
you wont mess with an outliner but you're gonna play with a razor. Just use the outliner and work with what the barber left, don't go beyond.

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

Yeah, being lightskin i had too, until i got some andis t outliners
pimp.gif

wait what does being lightskinned have to do with it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

wait what does being lightskinned have to do with it?
nerd.gif

chp_shadow.jpg
I see. i'm dark-skinned so shadows aren't as noticeable i actually think shadows are
pimp.gif
word to George Clooney.

Because being a black male himself he feels input from other black males would apply to him better.

They work for the excess hair, but don't get too close to the hair line, if you do it right, you can do well. Just go to the corner store and get a regularrazor, some cream, and alcohol and you can give your self a nice edge.

Back
Top Bottom