Black Men and Fat White Women

I have always been curious
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Small Fee

Its not surprizing Blk guys eff anything that walks lol.

laugh.gif
seems that way, 3 days agoo I saw this fat tatted up ugly black chick who had 3 kids
smh.gif
with her husband rockin' a Fubu short set w/ a bucket hat

My cousin is one of those black men..I don't get it, his dad used to always have some pink toes, but they were good looking and in shape. My cousin hasgone elsewhere with it.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

laugh.gif
seems that way, 3 days agoo I saw this fat tatted up ugly black chick who had 3 kids
smh.gif
with her husband rockin' a Fubu short set w/ a bucket hat
indifferent.gif

Angry much?

Originally Posted by dreaface

Thick black gurl >>>> Thick white chick <<

yess im biased.
I'm biased too Thick black gurl <<<< Thick white chick. Only cuz a thick not fat white girl is a phenomenon; thick blk girl isordinary.

Ok let's establish one thing in this thread.....most white dudes are NOT smashing bad #$%%% or simply just not smashing at all. There aremillions of fat, ugly broads in this country.....black dudes are not the only ones smashing them. Nobody has that kinda libido. Go to colleges across thecountry, white dudes are taking down fat white chicks on the regular like an ivory tusk poacher. The only difference is, white dudes know the $%$%# up.

Also in the mid-west and in the south....white dudes are smashing fat white women, obesity is an epidemic in certain parts of the country.
Just watchJerry Springer and the Maury show and you'll see what I mean.

I'm only saying this cause I sense an air of arrogance amongst our white brethren, I grew up around white people....if anybody knows white people it'sme
grin.gif
. Stop fronting like collectively yall smashing nothing but skinny,model blondes.
laugh.gif

Thats not neccesarily the case. White dudes mess with alot nasty chicks too. I've lived in predominately Hispanic area and I've seen Hispanic dudesmess with some of the nastiest chicks ever.
laugh.gif
I just think right now alotchicks think Black dudes are ultimate in masculinity like a sex machine or something so you dont see them lonely like a lame White dude.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ok let's establish one thing in this thread.....most white dudes are NOT smashing bad #$%%% or simply just not smashing at all. There are millions of fat, ugly broads in this country.....black dudes are not the only ones smashing them. Nobody has that kinda libido. Go to colleges across the country, white dudes are taking down fat white chicks on the regular like an ivory tusk poacher. The only difference is, white dudes know the $%$%# up.

Also in the mid-west and in the south....white dudes are smashing fat white women, obesity is an epidemic in certain parts of the country.
Just watch Jerry Springer and the Maury show and you'll see what I mean.

I'm only saying this cause I sense an air of arrogance amongst our white brethren, I grew up around white people....if anybody knows white people it's me
grin.gif
. Stop fronting like collectively yall smashing nothing but skinny, model blondes.
laugh.gif

-"Any of you perps smashing fat white chicks?"-

2807_568176697198_1706217_34019143_2867281_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Thats not neccesarily the case. White dudes mess with alot nasty chicks too. I've lived in predominately Hispanic area and I've seen Hispanic dudes mess with some of the nastiest chicks ever.
laugh.gif
I just think right now alot chicks think Black dudes are ultimate in masculinity like a sex machine or something so you dont see them lonely like a lame White dude.

Your right Black is in right now and before like in the early 90s latinos where the men all chick wanted thats why you see all these old school white ladiesspeakin spanglish. But it really is in the eye of the beholder or beer goggles cause drunk ive done some nasty lookin heffers.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
laugh.gif

man this thread is still going...
at the end of the day, the black men i see with white women are guys that i don't want anyways.
lol so idc anymore

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

White men think they are fat
Black men tell them they are thick
In turn, said lady will let the aforementioned black man, stay rent free, with no job, and let him drive her Honda Accord
roll.gif

on point thought
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

straight up question.....no stereotype nothing racial....ok....

why when i watch Dateline to Catch a Predator its majority white guys?....not saying there isnt any blacks, latinos, or asians like that but i just see this race the most.....only why i ask is because i noticed that its usually some white guys that don't like girls thick and prefer girls super skinny and look at prepubescent bodies as
pimp.gif
(example cassie.....people tried saying her body was > rihanna....but i beg to differ)

hopefully i get some mature answers..

I personally never put too much faith into observations like that.

I suppose one way you can look at it is--whites are the dominant "race" in this country so it only seems right that they would be seen more than theminorities on the show. This is not to say that minorities aren't committing the same crimes.

Also, and this is debatable, remember that these crimes are often initiated on the "internet" and subsequently progress from them. While computersand internet access are widely available today, than a few years ago, to our generation, I feel that at the end of the day, with respect to the "oldergeneration"--which is where most of the offenders come from-- whites have a greater access to this port of communication, and exploit them more, thanminorities of the "older generation". In this frame of logic, it only makes sense that the population with more access to these tools would be caughtperpetuating these e-crimes more.

at the end of the day, the black men i see with white women are guys that i don't want anyways.
lol so idc anymore

what about Seal?

lol so idc anymore
So what's good with me and you though...

2lj53qa.gif

grin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

straight up question.....no stereotype nothing racial....ok....

why when i watch Dateline to Catch a Predator its majority white guys?....not saying there isnt any blacks, latinos, or asians like that but i just see this
race the most.....only why i ask is because i noticed that its usually some white guys that don't like girls thick and prefer girls super skinny and look
at prepubescent bodies as
pimp.gif
(example cassie.....people tried saying her body was > rihanna....but i beg to differ)

hopefully i get some mature answers..

I personally never put too much faith into observations like that.

I suppose one way you can look at it is--whites are the dominant "race" in this country so it only seems right that they would be seen more than the minorities on the show. This is not to say that minorities aren't committing the same crimes.

Also, and this is debatable, remember that these crimes are often initiated on the "internet" and subsequently progress from them. While computers and internet access are widely available today, than a few years ago, to our generation, I feel that at the end of the day, with respect to the "older generation"--which is where most of the offenders come from-- whites have a greater access to this port of communication, and exploit them more, than minorities of the "older generation". In this frame of logic, it only makes sense that the population with more access to these tools would be caught perpetuating these e-crimes more.

pimp.gif
good answer.....didnt look at it that way

Back
Top Bottom