Black Men and Fat White Women

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.

"Hold-up...something aint adding up..."

I'm not worried about his counting.

1243388063.jpg

she can get by as thick

fat in both pics

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Whenever i'm in public it seems like 25 out of 5 black women are overweight, I myself could never be gay but it seems like we not gonna have a choice very soon.

"Something aint adding up..."

i think he meant 5 out of 25... at least thats what i hope...

but look at the end of his statemtn... dude is talking about switching teams... dude is curious about taking the meatpole up his pipe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

1243388063.jpg

she can get by as thick

Maybe from the waist up...Look at those legs though, Jesus Christ. They're bigger than mine and I weigh 205 and squat 500. That's not even close toattractive in my book. Plus that cellulite is gross.

Originally Posted by dreaface

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Okay so what is considered "Fat" and what is considered "Thick"?

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

trust me a good black man >>>>>>>>>> any other man lol
wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

Ayooo Amber, holla at me...me and you could make some pretty, curly haired, caramel skinned chillun...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nah, there is a difference between thick and fat. Fat is overweight, all OVER, rolls, double or triple chins, knee fat etc. Thick is more soo curves in the right places, skinny waist but hips and booty too but everybody has there own take on fat and thick.

I see fat chicks out and they have pretty faces but they body is a no go and I think, "if shorty lost weight, she could be major".

This

Going by what yall say though, the majority of these "thick" women are on the borderline and could get fat at anytime and from what I've seen inmy lifetime is usually the case.

My preference has always been more slender athletic women though.

Im black too if that matters.

OKKKKK Amber...I see what you're doing...trying wrangle you a "brotha" aint you...go on girl...
pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif
ol girl trying to get in that thick box...i see you girl...ain't nothin like a black man huh?

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

Ayooo Amber, holla at me...me and you could make some pretty, curly haired, caramel skinned chillun...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey hey hey .... GOOD BLACK MEN WHO LOVE THICK BLACK WOMEN >>>>> none of this pretty curly hair b.s. lol appreciate the nappy haired kids....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

1243388063.jpg

she can get by as thick

Maybe from the waist up...Look at those legs though, Jesus Christ. They're bigger than mine and I weigh 205 and squat 500. That's not even close to attractive in my book.
Damn, shorty got horse legs. Thick? Maybe but maaan them some gawd damn legs, calves are
tired.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hey hey hey .... GOOD BLACK MEN WHO LOVE THICK BLACK WOMEN >>>>> none of this pretty curly hair b.s. lol appreciate the nappy haired kids....

Ohhh no doubt about that...but "good thick black women" like yourself (I'm assuming), are always taken--often by hood ninjas with rap sheetslonger than the beautiful nubian locks that dangle from the apex of your cranium, to the meridian of your beautiful brown backs...

With that said, what's a good college educated brother like myself (BS, BA, BFA, and a minor in English...
grin.gif
) in a primarily white New England institution left to do but frolick with thebunnies...

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Super Antigen How YOU Doin'
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ohhh no doubt about that...but "good thick black women" like yourself (I'm assuming), seem to be always taken--by the hood ninjas with rap sheets longer than than the beautiful nubian locks on your head...

So what's a good, college educated brother (BS, BA, BFA, and a minor in English...
grin.gif
) like myself left with in a primarily white New England institution...

Herree weee go...
smh.gif
smh.gif

why do dudes always act like they're the only ones doin something with their life? not saying Antigen thinks that but dudes on here act like no chick is ontheir level...

Ohhh no doubt about that...but "good thick black women" like yourself (I'm assuming), seem to be always taken--by the hood ninjas with rap sheets longer than than the beautiful nubian locks on your head...

So what's a good, college educated brother (BS, BA, BFA, and a minor in English...
grin.gif
i noticed this too...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just dont get it... it makes no sense to me... why go for the afformentioned hood ninja when you got brothas in college, tryin 2 make somethin of themselveslike me & SuperAntigen...

oh well... luckily i got a girl that's slightly thick, but still slender... (she think she fat for some reason)...

no dreads for me tho... personally i love black women's hair... its just perfect when its gets down to chin length...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nothin better

pimp.gif

wink.gif

roll.gif

wink.gif

"Damn right..."

314bar8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, have you ever made one post without having to add a 10 megabyte gif with it?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

grin.gif
i noticed this too...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i just dont get it... it makes no sense to me... why go for the afformentioned hood ninja when you got brothas in college, tryin 2 make somethin of themselves like me & SuperAntigen...

oh well... luckily i got a girl that's slightly thick, but still slender... (she think she fat for some reason)...

no dreads for me tho... personally i love black women's hair... its just perfect when its gets down to chin length...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nothin better

Im a black women in my last year in college and all the black women i know in school only mess with dudes in school... lol so idk where educated black womenonly messing with hood dudes are comin from...

^ word...dudes act like they the only ones tryin to do something and be around other people doin somethin...

I'm saying I think big women have a little more confidence because by society's standards fat=ugly. So they embrace there size a a way to keep thereheads up and don't let society's views on them keep em all sick and sad. I know we all done see the big girl who thinks she fly and got the illattitude because Oprah and Tyra packing on the pounds. I say let the fat chics live I dont date big chicks and as far as Black Dudes and Fat white women. Im inflorida now so I see more a that than black men and black women.. I get more crazy looks from folks walking round with my girl(who is black) than theinteracial couples i see

Back
Top Bottom