Black Milk - "Album Of The Year" official thread

Loving this
pimp.gif

the way he flips his samples makes it recognizable but he manages to change his sound within the same style...crazy

and now his drum work is starting to become recognizable too as far as patterns and stuff...i honestly cant think of anyone really touching his work right now...maybe if Madlib actually sat down and focused on something

the way he flips his samples makes it recognizable but he manages to change his sound within the same style...crazy

and now his drum work is starting to become recognizable too as far as patterns and stuff...i honestly cant think of anyone really touching his work right now...maybe if Madlib actually sat down and focused on something

Originally Posted by cracka KC

someone school me on this dude cause deadly medley is something serious...i have elzhis the preface and love that album
yea u gotta peep popular demand, tronic, & caltroit... homie has done alot of production for dope artisits: skyzoo, royce, slum vil, but my favorite work hes done is with guilty simpson peep the album ode to the ghetto some great street hop s**t:.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

someone school me on this dude cause deadly medley is something serious...i have elzhis the preface and love that album
yea u gotta peep popular demand, tronic, & caltroit... homie has done alot of production for dope artisits: skyzoo, royce, slum vil, but my favorite work hes done is with guilty simpson peep the album ode to the ghetto some great street hop s**t:.

Back
Top Bottom