Black Milk's Popular Demand Album > Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by ps2child

ELZHI > your favorite rapper.
even black milk knows el better than him.
but does this black milk know is the question?
laugh.gif

Iiight iight iight, im just trying to open flood gates. But the main idea of this thread is to appreciate the time and appreciate Undergound Hiphop as awhole. I mean picture Black Milk, Buckshot, MF Doom and people like them being displayed on BET and such. they would outshine the hiphop these kids are usedto. But on the same token, i wouldnt want these guys to be exposed to the media, because they would turn into the lazy rapper we are witnessing today. Lyrically, Jay-z may be better than Black Milk, but emotionally?.no

ight iight iight, im just trying to open flood gates. But the main idea of this thread is to appreciate the time and appreciate Undergound Hiphop as a whole. I mean picture Black Milk, Buckshot, MF Doom and people like them being displayed on BET and such. they would outshine the hiphop these kids are used to. But on the same token, i wouldnt want these guys to be exposed to the media, because they would turn into the lazy rapper we are witnessing today. Lyrically, Jay-z may be better than Black Milk, but emotionally?.no
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

reasonable doubt > Sound of the City > Popular Demand

but that is you Mayor, huh?
For the last time, i am not that greasy +%+ dude

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Iiight iight iight, im just trying to open flood gates. But the main idea of this thread is to appreciate the time and appreciate Undergound Hiphop as a whole. I mean picture Black Milk, Buckshot, MF Doom and people like them being displayed on BET and such. they would outshine the hiphop these kids are used to. But on the same token, i wouldnt want these guys to be exposed to the media, because they would turn into the lazy rapper we are witnessing today. Lyrically, Jay-z may be better than Black Milk, but emotionally?.no
we understand your trying to make a thread for the appreciation of the underground scene thats dope! but when you type this stuff up on a messageboard not everyone will see it the same; especially when you claim blackmilk > jayz. as far as the black milks and the buckshots being in BET or any kind ofmainstream media, you can count that out,. cause "kids these days" dont care. kids these days wouldnt know who they are,..even some radio playwouldnt even matter cause again the majority would be like who is this? kids are use to the norm and what ever is hot is in,..lil wayne is hot cause cats flockto his swag,.he gots something that ppl want. cant really tell you what cause im not a fan,...i can tell you what its going to take though for these artist tobreak through. support the artists. and word of mouth,. see what can happen is me and you can be in the car just sittin there bumpin blackmilk,.and noddinhard to it,.then some cat is gonna see us and be like yo what they bumpin? come over and be like ooh ok this is kinda tight who is that? oh thats black,..ightcool ima check him out,. then he will tell his friends and on and on. now we got the the neighborhood on blackmilk but thats it,. so now the support comes in.keep up with the music be a fan. sorry i typed so much but to the OP im just as concerned as you are about the current status of these artist but im just awareof the reality of it actually happening.

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

who's black milk?
tired.gif
. Get his album, Tronic, Popular Demand and sound of the city and beamazed

and Ps2child= My favorite music forum NTer

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

tired.gif
. Get his album, Tronic, Popular Demand and sound of the city and be amazed
Don't do that.

Don't act like this kid should feel bad for not knowing Black Milk.

You know damn well you were in the same position as him a month ago.

laugh.gif
if he knows about sound of the city; id give him sometenure.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Plan Beats wrote:

tired.gif
. Get his album, Tronic, Popular Demand and sound of the city and be amazed
Don't do that.

Don't act like this kid should feel bad for not knowing Black Milk.

You know damn well you were in the same position as him a month ago.

laugh.gif
if he knows about sound of the city; id give him some
tenure.

ehh, anybody can look up Black Milks discography on wikipedia, but i dont see why being up on an artist for a given amount of time means anything

black milk is a god, nah more like a great producer, but homeboy is just an average rapper, don't hype him past his talent, hate when people do that withrappers, but i guess its worse with rock, anyways you must be smokin good stuff cuzz even milk himself would not say that

Back
Top Bottom