Black NT'ers: Ever Go Through A "White Girl" Phase? Do All Black Dudes? Vol. Real %$@%$% Only

me and my boy was chopping it up the other night about how we both went through a white girl phase and wondered if ever black guy went through one.

in a time of my life (9th - 11th grade) dat dere white chocolate was the only thing i craved.

that long silky blonde and brunette hair....their flat suppulent booties...their goofyness and general airheadness
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

oh lawd i couldnt get enough...but that was a while ago...now when i see them im like ehhh theyre cool dont understand why i went wild over them
laugh.gif

I go threw them every few years. I'm fresh off a break up so you know this year is one of em.

I Went thru that phase till I got framed by a group of them for robbing their house and I wasn't even there..my bad Nt typing on my phone and I just got in a wreck

laugh.gif
at the first 2 responses

man i gotta proofread %*@#

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I Went thru that phase till I got framed by a group of them for robbing thei wasn't even thereir house when

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I Went thru that phase till I got framed by a group of them for robbing thei wasn't even thereir house when

huh?
laugh.gif

Guilty and no damns were given I smashed the brains outta that girl and she had some cakes but she was ditzy as hell and her folks were racist.

Na. I've always had plenty of spanish girls around to be settling for them beckys 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Na. I've always had plenty of spanish girls around to be settling for them beckys 
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TRUUUUUUU [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

honestly, never been into em, probably because I`m rarely around any. Only ones that I have even thought about is a few Easter European ones because they got them thick thighs, and perky booties.

Outside of Black women, only others I could maybe see myself with are Indian.

I honestly don't think about them much at all , but a  threesome with Adele and Kate Hudson would be fine with me

Back
Top Bottom