Black NT'ers: Ever Go Through A "White Girl" Phase? Do All Black Dudes? Vol. Real %$@%$% Only

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I Went thru that phase till I got framed by a group of them for robbing their house and I wasn't even there..my bad Nt typing on my phone and I just got in a wreck
laugh.gif

You got in wreck? As a consequence of typing on your phone, or after the fact?

Priorities man, priorities.

some of you guys are violatin in a major way
but in hs i went through a rich girl phase and most of the rich girls were white so thats when i went through a little handful, funniest thing is i tried getting on the black girls but they would always hit me with that "i ususally dont talk to black guys but youre really hot" like what?

Originally Posted by slickp42189

but in hs i went through a rich girl phase and most of the rich girls were white so thats when i went through a little handful, funniest thing is i tried getting on the black girls but they would always hit me with that "i ususally dont talk to black guys but youre really hot" like what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ol Mona from Half & Half *!@@+!
roll.gif

Tried it couple of times. Both were cool. The parents of one of them was VERY racist though. 
Seems to be a normal thing here in the DMV. Never went through any phase. 
laugh.gif

it's something everyone should try out ... it's not that serious though ... i gotta cut one off b4 anything even happen ... she too thirsty ...

i'll just say don't settle for the wack ones if u going there ... make sure she bad

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
My boo Mona was NOT like that. Lies hurt.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

honestly, never been into em, probably because I`m rarely around any. Only ones that I have even thought about is a few Easter European ones because they got them thick thighs, and perky booties.

Outside of Black women, only others I could maybe see myself with are Indian.
We are the same person.

But times when I was broke and wanted/needed rides places, best believe I kept a chubby fat white girl with money piled high. It's like getting paid to date someone. Only instead of dating, you're actually getting free rides wherever you wanna go, free food if you feel like being seen in public with her, and receiving no interest/no return expected money loans.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself.

If it's wrong to go white, I don't wanna be right

Spoiler [+]
I like all girls white, black, asian etc. as long as they're decent whatever
Spoiler [+]
i'm asian if that matters

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

honestly, never been into em, probably because I`m rarely around any. Only ones that I have even thought about is a few Easter European ones because they got them thick thighs, and perky booties.

Outside of Black women, only others I could maybe see myself with are Indian.
We are the same person.

But times when I was broke and wanted/needed rides places, best believe I kept a chubby fat white girl with money piled high. It's like getting paid to date someone. Only instead of dating, you're actually getting free rides wherever you wanna go, free food if you feel like being seen in public with her, and receiving no interest/no return expected money loans.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ myself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son im crying

i respect your realness

dude said its like getting paid to date someone

no intrest/return on expected money loans....man yall dudes are #@@$%#! sick
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

another thing i noticed is that a lot of asian dudes be putting white women on the pedastle like they're the best thing since sliced bread.

know us black dudes do it too kinda but yall asian dudes take it to a whole new leval.

whats up with that?

i want answers and i want them NOW

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
My boo Mona was NOT like that. Lies hurt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just saying that usually the way Mona was portrayed on that show would be the type of chicks inclined to say something like that 

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

White women are overrated. I feel I would get bored after a while.
EXTREMELY overrated. glad i smartened up

Clearly you haven't experienced the PAWG.  If you are lucky enough to find that unicorn, you'll be in an elite club...  

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

White women are overrated. I feel I would get bored after a while.
EXTREMELY overrated. glad i smartened up
Clearly you haven't experienced the PAWG.  If you are lucky enough to find that unicorn, you'll be in an elite club...  

Maybe when I'm watching pron but not IRL

My type is slender with long nice hair and pretty eyes. You can find that in pretty much every race so I really don't discriminate or go through phases

Back
Top Bottom