BLACK PEOPLE DEATH METAL EDIT DEATH METAL PARROT PG3

Originally Posted by Little Brother 06

some of the best musicians I've seen have been in metal bands. the thing is, they only play in metal bands lol. anyone like that Norwegian death metal stuff? I find it somewhat intriguing.
Krumping was an embarrassment until Hayden Panetierre did it.

it wont embed, i dunno what im doing wrong.
eyes.gif

I'm obsessed with Norwegian death metal...not so much the music but the lifestyle. They're some crazy mofos.
laugh.gif
I watch Norwegian Death metal documentaries.

No modern day musician is as proficient as metal musicians.....some of them do experiment with other forms of music or are influenced by other music styles. A lot of technical death metal bands play around with elements of classical, jazz, ancient, even electronic in their music.

This is essentially Jazz metal.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Viking Metal > Technical Metal > Death Metal > Thrash Hybrid Punk Metal > Gothic Swedish Folk Southern Rock Hybrid Thrash Death Grindcore Metal

nerd.gif

dude said viking metal, hahaha nice.
I'm more into bands like Animosity, word up to Bay bands!
pimp.gif

The #%@@ did I just watch?
laugh.gif
Put some better beats on that +#@% and it might look decent...

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Viking Metal > Technical Metal > Death Metal > Thrash Hybrid Punk Metal > Gothic Swedish Folk Southern Rock Hybrid Thrash Death Grindcore Metal

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
VIKING METAL IS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
VIKING METAL IS
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/Yj-mQNstkdE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/Yj-mQNstkdE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata
pimp.gif

I actually know the cats from the first video. Thats not the original music from the video someone added that death metal crap to it.

Originally Posted by npa07

I actually know the cats from the first video. Thats not the original music from the video someone added that death metal crap to it.
captain-obvious.jpg

Originally Posted by npa07

Obviously?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Youre from the bay too? I can tolerate metal but it isn't on my constant playlist.

They're a dope San Jose band.

Back
Top Bottom