BLACK PEOPLE = NEGATIVE PRESS, WHITE PEOPLE = POSITIVE PRESS OR VICTIM....

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Word. I don't like how people have problems with Jews either. Lets have the black people and the Jews team up and start dominating people.
Anybody whos anybody knows all jews are financially savvy...i dont get what you mean

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

I feel like these race threads and this racial divide is like a couple who had a bad break up. Like both parties are think that each other is wrong an +$%@%*+ and they are the reason for the break up in the relationship and they are the one to blame. But in reality if both parties sat down they would realize that each has their own faults and both need to come to a compromise about the situations at hand.
NO

It simply wont happen. From my perspective....i'm thinking, what do people with power want? More power. Money, resources, laws, even racism are all meansof power over another....be you a senator or a man on the street. There will be never be a compromise because the white majority (at all levels of society)dont really want to fully concede to anyone else, and the media are as persuasive as they are devisive. We're tolerated but do you really think thatwe're liked or on any kind of equal footing? Yeah riiiight. And I know they sure as hell wouldnt swap places with us. History past & present (and Isuspect future) shows that we're thought of as the scum of the earth, lowest of the low, the worst of mankind....

So really its downhill all the way from here, it aint never gonna get better and as regards a 'major event'....its just a matter of WHEN

I'm black if thats matters

I think this is way too overblown. I think if Taylor Swift was black this wouldn't have been much of an issue. People would have just said he's rude.

Meh Blacks hate other blacks just as much as whites hate whites. I wil never understand why NT in alot of other black males think all white women are so greatbecause they are just the same as any black women you find out their.

It must be the need for something different or whatever.

The Internet uses the N word so much because
ALOT OF Black people say it and internet people use it too. Trust me if rappers didnt use the N word it would die off in 4 or so years until its resurrected bya new pop culture trend

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Word. I don't like how people have problems with Jews either. Lets have the black people and the Jews team up and start dominating people.

eilbup.jpg

laugh.gif

but
pimp.gif
I'm down

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
It's safe to say that the racial climate has been heating up on all fronts lately...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Posted: 09/05/08
I don't know what direction things are going to take but s_ is going to get dramatic and confrontational eventually....word to the Republican convention posts.

True, Im Still happy that I am a black man, regardless of how they portray us
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

It's safe to say that the racial climate has been heating up on all fronts lately...

I don't know what direction things are going to take but s_ is going to get dramatic and confrontational eventually....word to the Republican convention posts.

Even Jimmy Carter's weighin' in.

hahahaha jimmy carter should be wearing a diaper in a nut house. so republicans are spreading this jajajajaja waht a joke. when the democratic party has evenendorsed kkk member Robert kkk Byrd.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ttery.com/archives/robert_byrd.jpg&FORM=IGRE4

It has and will always be like this.
Its just about that time.....again.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

hahahaha jimmy carter should be wearing a diaper in a nut house. so republicans are spreading this jajajajaja waht a joke. when the democratic party has even endorsed kkk member Robert kkk Byrd.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=robert+byrd#focal=f5656ad9436136fb7fddfd6d73a89586&furl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.moonbattery.com%2farchives%2frobert_byrd.jpg&FORM=IGRE4

Jimmy Carter is on Obama's side, though.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by elgrenas

hahahaha jimmy carter should be wearing a diaper in a nut house. so republicans are spreading this jajajajaja waht a joke. when the democratic party has even endorsed kkk member Robert kkk Byrd.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=robert+byrd#focal=f5656ad9436136fb7fddfd6d73a89586&furl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.moonbattery.com%2farchives%2frobert_byrd.jpg&FORM=IGRE4
Jimmy Carter is on Obama's side, though.

hahahahha what good does that do when the whole democratic party is running away from his sorry old @ss. check out the link i just posted

honestly.....i don't kow how people are saying racial tension is growing, etc. etc.

where the hell do you live?

we are sloooooooooooowly moving away from that, if anything.

people who made these claims were talking about how this most recent presidential election would be a turning point, true colors would show, racial dividewould grow, riots, you name it......never happened

Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm not black, but I definitely see it heating up as well. But we all know it's mainly because of the 24 hour news cycle, and obama getting elected

and yea, kanye is a moron but that's not because he's black, it's because he's a gay fish.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

honestly.....i don't kow how people are saying racial tension is growing, etc. etc.

people who made these claims were talking about how this most recent presidential election would be a turning point, true colors would show, racial divide would grow, riots, you name it......never happened

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

people who made these claims were talking about how this most recent presidential election would be a turning point, true colors would show, racial divide would grow, riots, you name it......never happened

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

sig check.

We could breed the strongest Jew and the strongest black person..and create a 7 foot super person named.....

JEWBLACKA!!!

roll.gif

This guy..

Kanye has been an ##%@+## and done worse than this but it just happen to be some young white female musician and everyone wanna be mad...
its not even that serious

Originally Posted by Ghenges

We could breed the strongest Jew and the strongest black person..and create a 7 foot super person named.....

JEWBLACKA!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys serious?

couple of n-words on facebook statuses, same old racist people making the same old racist remarks.

people were predicting things as extreme as all-out "racial war," assasination of obama within a week, etc. etc.

pleaaaase.

Back
Top Bottom