Black/Pink Air Yeezy's around Dallas?

Anybody got the word?
ohwell.gif

Rub my back, i'll rub yours at the release!
wink.gif

I am gonna drop this on you just b/c you asked a stupid question....

First and second sets here ya go...

Followed by another
smh.gif

ya bro. aint nobody gonna tell you!!!!!!....real talk...ive gotten so many pm's on where i copped mines.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

ya bro. aint nobody gonna tell you!!!!!!....real talk...ive gotten so many pm's on where i copped mines.
I know people should do homework but dog somebody pm'd you on where they had them in your Own City and you didnt even know.
eyes.gif

I know of the spots but I dont know where dk is. I didnt want to say them because I know some dallas folks might get upset that there spot is being blown up. Idont even live in dallas haha but Good luck to all those getting them again.

same dudes who were b1tching and crying when they couldnt find the first release,
are tryna be all hard (pause) and tough now, lolz
since some of yall got told then turned around and couldnt even return the favor,
here you go fam, see whutp here

Big mike's
5292 Trail Lake Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76133

(817) 263-2211‎

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

same dudes who were b1tching and crying when they couldnt find the first release,
are tryna be all hard (pause) and tough now, lolz
since some of yall got told then turned around and couldnt even return the favor,
here you go fam, see whutp here

Big mike's
5292 Trail Lake Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76133

(817) 263-2211‎

You make me laugh...I hope that wasn't me you wanted to make a comment about b/c that is incorrect fellow Texan...

As for your comment I sent him the spots in a PM already and the Big Mike's in Fort Worth isn't going to do anything for him b/c they dont get them.

Back
Top Bottom