Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

2 all the people in affiliation with NYC on this launch, question 2 you all.
Are you guys serious?
As a matter a fact, you are not serious, keep it moving flakers
tongue.gif
Yea, your cool

can I be anymore honest?
What's the point of hitting me up if you gonna play me like I want your pairs?
roll.gif

This is why I trust local resellers more than NTers I have never spoke 2 before.
because the resellers keep it funky!!!

What are you saying? How can I play you by you telling me what stores you know are getting them?

i wanna know what stores are going to get these, is it like the titanium release cause i still have the list for the stores that sold them
grin.gif

Whats the word on these in the DMV?
Called the DTLR in MD that got the titaniums and they said they will not get these blk/red Premiers.
Hope this is false...

everyone needs to chill...we all want to know the list (myself included)...from reading this thread someone mentioned that nike does not want ppl camping forextended periods of time like they did for the titaniums, so im guessing thats why list has not been released yet...if thats the case then i wouldnt besurprised if it didnt pop up until next weekend...with that being said...everyone here knows that as soon as the list comes out it will be on NIKETALK with thequickness...so as hard as it may be just relax and dont worry too much(i know its hard b/c the anticipation/anxiousness/excitement is a beast), the list willshow up in due time

don't think im goin to be able to camp, trying to figure out my schedule....... NEED INFO
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

everyone needs to chill...we all want to know the list (myself included)...from reading this thread someone mentioned that nike does not want ppl camping for extended periods of time like they did for the titaniums, so im guessing thats why list has not been released yet...if thats the case then i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt pop up until next weekend...with that being said...everyone here knows that as soon as the list comes out it will be on NIKETALK with the quickness...so as hard as it may be just relax and dont worry too much(i know its hard b/c the anticipation/anxiousness/excitement is a beast), the list will show up in due time
Didn't think of it like that. I already know what store im camping at and when
grin.gif

I have a feeling that thf list will be posted on jumpman23.com on Tuesday at 12:01 A.M....I really dont believe the so-called email that JB doesnt want peoplecamping for too many nights. They want as much hype as possible to carry over to the jordan 2009.

Originally Posted by enrique23

i thought the hohla didnt let people camp out until a day before release??
There's no way they can stop campers unless they put securities/cops at the camp spot.

but then wont the police eventually go and kick them out anyways? i dont really see the point of camping out right now

Back
Top Bottom