Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

FC is only gonna have 23 pairs? Damn whats the point lol.

I was hoping they were gonna do like 529 in stores and the same amount online.

wonder if i can get lucky at columbia twice...i guess they'll probably raffle again...

it's going to be crazy online - especially since the told everyone how to get an account....

jb is really driving me crazy this year...

Originally Posted by jayzv

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Not again .... These dont look good. A bit cheap looking .
wut ur crazy, these one the best xxiiis i seen so far

THIS IS MY 1st POST IN HERE ... I HAVE BEEN THE 1ST to ADMIT .. AT 1st I WAS NOT A FAN OF THIS SHOE ... AFTER LOOKING AT IT , I FEEL IN LOVE .. MY thoughtsturned all the way around .

for the norcal heads i just called sheikh. they are not allowing anyone to line up until the day before so... ya.

Originally Posted by swizzc

for the norcal heads i just called sheikh. they are not allowing anyone to line up until the day before so... ya.

Thats NICE info .. I might have a chance ....

23 pair online!??!? I'm getting one of em, so there are 22 left for the rest of y'all.
wink.gif

i cant beleive my eyes it says flightclub ive got every online release that ive wanted anybody know the price

I called them as well and I was told that it is first come first served and there is no set time to camp out. I will update with more infotomorrow.

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I called them as well and I was told that it is first come first served and there is no set time to camp out. I will update with more info tomorrow.
thanks man.

OMG OMG OMG So I might have a chance to get em! So shiekh is only allowing camping a day before? That's intresting..!

OMG OMG OMG So I might have a chance to get em! So shiekh is only allowing camping a day before? That's intresting..!

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

now we need some FC info........

It'll probably be typical Nike where they release them at some completely random time during the night

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I called them as well and I was told that it is first come first served and there is no set time to camp out. I will update with more info tomorrow.

If what shoethentic wrote is true, then swizzc is "shady" ...think about it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

FC is only gonna have 23 pairs? Damn whats the point lol.

I was hoping they were gonna do like 529 in stores and the same amount online.

I agree Chris. If it's only 23 pairs then it's a wrap. lol

Back
Top Bottom