Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

sick lk, I was gonna help you out and secure your pair but since your lying to other NTrs that made me change my mind
Aye, quit playin games.

good luck to all you guys, i hope those lucky ones get their pair. i REALLY want these, it's a good way to close out '08, but i'm not gettin myhopes up.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

What did you do with all those pairs? Did you sell them? Doesn't matter what shoes they are, it's the principle.
If you're mad at him for copping and flipping four months after a release, then you're just salty resellers make money. I think most people that are annoyed with resellers are annoyed they're scooping up ridiculous amounts of kicks on release day and precluding others from making reasonable pickups. There is a difference.

I can careless if he bought them to sell, I don't blame him because I would have done the same thing. But at the end of the day, reselling is reselling.

when they go on sale will it be on the page that has the AF1s picture then the catalog picture then the shady II's etc... ? Like will a pic of them comeup or something that you click on ?

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

This is too funny lol....if this ain't ducktales that's what you freakin resellers get. I didn't get my Em II's so now I can get the two 3's and laugh at the haters.

This guy really thinks hes gonna get a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he seems 100% sure he is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and like I said those who got the ems and are worried then just make another FC account, problem solved
laugh.gif

You know what your a hater seems like everytime someone says something you have some little smart @#$ remark to say. Fall back off the D and go find someone else's crotch to sniff ya hater. No one likes you here and I for one find you very annoying. You were harrassing me on my private message and then after every post I make you got something to say man just get off my sack for real.
laugh.gif

Im harassing you yet your the one who sent me a comment with vulgar language? Fall back
tired.gif

and have fun wasting your time trying to get a pair when there all spoken for already
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but im sure your gonna get a pair since you seem so eager just like in the Eminem thread
eyes.gif

everytime i enter the site that dam Shady Jordan II thing pops up with that video is that happening to every1 else ?

What did you do with all those pairs? Did you sell them? Doesn't matter what shoes they are, it's the principle.
If you're mad at him for copping and flipping four months after a release, then you're just salty resellers make money. I think most people that are annoyed with resellers are annoyed they're scooping up ridiculous amounts of kicks on release day and precluding others from making reasonable pickups. There is a difference.

I can careless if he bought them to sell, I don't blame him because I would have done the same thing. But at the end of the day, reselling is reselling.

Thanks Chris for chiming in. Reselling is reselling but there are different degrees if you will. I gave everyone a fair shot at obtaining a pair, unlike mostresellers these days who cop on the release date and do not give more people a shot. Anyways, lets dead this.

i gotta know something, who the hell are you to already say all the pairs are spoken for? if you're doing it to try and intimidate others from loggin intoFC, it may/may not work. but there is NO way of you knowing about the pairs online.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Thanks Chris for chiming in. Reselling is reselling but there are different degrees if you will. I gave everyone a fair shot at obtaining a pair, unlike most resellers these days who cop on the release date and do not give more people a shot. Anyways, lets dead this.

Done.

when they go on sale will it be on the page that has the AF1s picture then the catalog picture then the shady II's etc... ? Like will a pic of them come upor something that you click on ?

everytime i enter the site that dam Shady Jordan II thing pops up with that video is that happening to every1 else ?

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

This is too funny lol....if this ain't ducktales that's what you freakin resellers get. I didn't get my Em II's so now I can get the two 3's and laugh at the haters.

This guy really thinks hes gonna get a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he seems 100% sure he is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and like I said those who got the ems and are worried then just make another FC account, problem solved
laugh.gif

You know what your a hater seems like everytime someone says something you have some little smart @#$ remark to say. Fall back off the D and go find someone else's crotch to sniff ya hater. No one likes you here and I for one find you very annoying. You were harrassing me on my private message and then after every post I make you got something to say man just get off my sack for real.
laugh.gif

Im harassing you yet your the one who sent me a comment with vulgar language? Fall back
tired.gif

and have fun wasting your time trying to get a pair when there all spoken for already
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but im sure your gonna get a pair since you seem so eager just like in the Eminem thread
eyes.gif

Your gay homie and you were PMing me begging for an invite but since I didn't want to give you an invite you got all butt hurt. Fool on his hands and bustout the knee pads ready to do whatever it took to get an invite. Oh and to all my fam out there except this little d rider
laugh.gif
holla at me if you want an invite I got my two left

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

yup. when the 23s come out it will have a pic of them there

IN BEFORE 100! hey addicted2icysoles and kevenmayne calm down dawg, this is niketalk lets talk bout jordans homie, quit this baby crap on the real

So.....is there an official time yet??????? Is 2:30 Pacific time tommorow morning or 8:23 pacific time tommorow night????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Yup, sure is..you gotta be quick with your mouse though to back out of that. For some weird reason, that site is going mad quick with loading. Idid a few things to my computer and ready to go. I def' feel good about this. Everything for some reason says "23". My mom texted me today at12:23 today, checked my iphone a few mins ago, it said Chesapeake, VA is 23* tonight, i'm 23 years old right now. My bday is on 12/30/84= 126 divide thatby 3, its 42. Divide that by 2 and its 21, then add 2, its 23.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by victoryballer

So.....is there an official time yet??????? Is 2:30 Pacific time tommorow morning or 8:23 pacific time tommorow night????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

8:23 PST tomorrow night

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

IN BEFORE 100! hey addicted2icysoles and kevenmayne calm down dawg, this is niketalk lets talk bout jordans homie, quit this baby crap on the real

That's what i am saying but this clown Kevin is going to far. After everytime I post somethin this fool got something to say. Yo if he lived around me wewould have to squash this for real. But I am just tired of his smart little remarks. Also when I didn't get the Ems he PMed me and threw it in my face. Heain't part of the fam homie. I never treated anyone on here like that and you he needs to be banned for real. But it's whatever

HoopsTV2000 wrote:
Yup, sure is..you gotta be quick with your mouse though to back out of that. For some weird reason, that site is going mad quick with loading. I did a few things to my computer and ready to go. I def' feel good about this. Everything for some reason says "23". My mom texted me today at 12:23 today, checked my iphone a few mins ago, it said Chesapeake, VA is 23* tonight, i'm 23 years old right now. My bday is on 12/30/84= 126 divide that by 3, its 42. Divide that by 2 and its 21, then add 2, its 23.
eyes.gif

did you jiggle the door knob 23 times and cough another 23 times? that might help, j/k

Back
Top Bottom