Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by thekronic1

anyone from LA trying to meet up and camp???. im coming from san jose

Was thinking about getting plane tix this weekend... Were you trying to drive? PM Me.

Once the rest of the list comes out, there will probably be even more spots in NYC.

the best colorway that i like so far on the 23s imo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well when the titanium's came out i think it was 14 stores in new york and california combined

it was 8 stores in new york

and 6 stores in cali.

so i am sure it will be close to the same

I would like to know which stores are going to do a raffle because at the age of 16 I am not going to camp out for a few days in a city I don't know, but Iwouldn't mind driving out a few hours if they raffle it off.

blockquote>OnlyRetroXi wrote:
Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Whats up wit NOR CAL ????

Are you trying to hit up LA as well for a few days? I hear the weather is nice? lol

LOL , Im down to go if anyone else is from NOR CAL , I was going next month to see my cousin anyway , I guess I have to go a bit earlier
roll.gif
Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by thekronic1

anyone from LA trying to meet up and camp???. im coming from san jose

Was thinking about getting plane tix this weekend... Were you trying to drive? PM Me.

Holla at me ASAP ...

C.H.I.N.T? What's that all about Nkestyl?

And was it necessary to make it 5 different posts to get your post count up?

any word as to whether HOH chicago will do a raffle or will it be first come first serve?

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

C.H.I.N.T? What's that all about Nkestyl?

And was it necessary to make it 5 different posts to get your post count up?

I care less about my post count. All I know is all my posts are legit and I was just having some fun to see if peeps could figure out where I was talkingabout. DF

^i knew thats what you were tryin to do, but i couldnt figure it out...maybe b/c im faded right now...but if you feel like lettin me know, just for g.p., pm mehomie...im curious

good looks

im going to camp out in chicago for these but i would much rather go to NT chi than HOH, the HOH is a bit farther,plus there are so many entrances to a mall.which one would you line up at? NT chi would be so much easier, only 1 way in and 1 way out. I havent camped out at NT chicago since the espo/ pharell dunkrelease back a few years ago

When the ray allen and JJ, jumpman pros released at HOH they did first come first serve so hopefully they do it like that. because if there doing a raffle thanthere is no point of camping at all. just show up right before they open, pick up a raffle ticket and hope you win.

You know, I saw some fakes to day that looked similar to these and I said to my self thats a horrible shoe. I come on nike talk to see pretty much the samethink. My how far JB has fallen.

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd SneakerVilla.

Back
Top Bottom