Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

yeah...some place in north carolina would be nice...
i imagine they'll have to mix up the stores a little - especially with the new house of hoops stores opening up..

Originally Posted by soups24

i imagine they'll have to mix up the stores a little - especially with the new house of hoops stores opening up..

YES I think so , Im sure they well be NT's and for sure HOH . It just them smaller mom and pop shops that are going to change .

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by swol74

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd Sneaker Villa.
The only places I know of that they could be going to in Philly is Sneakervilla, UBIQ, and Samsun. I know UBIQ isn't getting them, and if you say Sneakervilla isn't getting them then that leaves Samsun??? Haha unless they go to a Footlocker.

I know from a reliable source that it may drop at the Sneaker Villa on Broad St on Thompson. Get there early.

i can't lie, i'm freakin' fiendin' for these. i think these blow away most of the xx3 colorways even if these were to be released as a GR.BLACK AND RED IS SOO GANGSTA........

Originally Posted by soups24

yeah...some place in north carolina would be nice...

I'd definately be willing to travel if i knew 100% that a store would get them. We should def' keep in touch man, i'm at the military Marine basein Jacksonville.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nkestyl fill us in, any and all info would be greatly appreciated. And will u can't give up lol, I'm tryna go out 2 the city with like 5 other people.
Brothers I am not holding out at all. My spot for the Titamiums is not getting these joints so I will be working the game like y'all to getthe best advantage. What I know is NTC is the only Nike store getting these XX3's. HOH and 34th NYC FTL too. Brand Jordan made these decisions so I guessall of us will have tho live with it. This month is going to be expensive. Thank God for trust funds.

I am working the information highway to get confirmation on the other spots.

Sorry Tupac but these joints will only come up to 13.

Just glad JB decided not to do the online idea. Computer geeks with super fast computers would have beat all of us.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

AYO!!!! stop sweating this man for info!!!! you're just getting his rocks off for him!!!
for all we know, he's a little hypbeast 13 year old upset that his sneaker collection is garbage
laugh.gif

Seriously tho, I'm doing my best 2 make this a "NIKETALK EVENT"
Let's be adults about this situation, shall we?
wink.gif

Happy Holidays

Check the stats player I never give bad info. Even if I was 13 at least I have always looked out for my fellow heads. I could keep all of this info for myselfbut that's not me. I am a team player.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah one more thing...I was rocking OG 1's before you were born. Oh and yes I have all of them still . That's just the Jordan collectionKID.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shpongled25

any bay area info?? NT SF will get em, and Shiekh in SF.....

Im sure NTSF , now with the new HOH stores not sure if Shiekh well be on the list . We have to wait and see what happens ... I think im going to go to NTSF whoelse is ?

i'll be there or someone else to take my spot. do you think they'll do a raffle or wristband first then raffle the number of j's they have to thenumber of people they let in.......

AYO!!!! stop sweating this man for info!!!! you're just getting his rocks off for him!!!
for all we know, he's a little hypbeast 13 year old upset that his sneaker collection is garbage
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Hey I'm also a Rivera.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Im sure NTSF , now with the new HOH stores not sure if Shiekh well be on the list . We have to wait and see what happens ... I think im going to go to NTSF who else is ?
Do you know how they ran the titanium release, I am only 16 and can't camp foir a prolonged period of time two hours away from home, but wouldlove to go out there the day of if there was a raffle.

Brothers!!! NO NTSF!!! Sorry for the bad news. Only Chitown NT. Sorry 415.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Is anywhere in SF getting them? That is the only place I could drive to in hopes of a pair

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Is anywhere in SF getting them? That is the only place I could drive to in hopes of a pair

If I get them they will be 13(I hope ) if not reselling them
ohwell.gif
You dontalways have to Camp out for kicks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Hey I'm also a Rivera.

My 1st name is also michael and my last name is to rivera and oddly enough my favorite number is 6.

I was hoping of copping my first pair of xx3 but Damn if sf aint getting them. Idk

Back
Top Bottom