Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I was at shiekh shoesin sf, but decided 3days was to much. Oh well I guess I aint gona get em. I was gona play ball on them anyways. But I might just slide truon monday to check the line.

i was thinking there only 529 pairs right so im going to try my luck on flightclub which i doudt i get them from the stories i herd of the em 2s and they had313 and it was so many people talking about i didnt get a pair well they should only have 23 of these my chances by my caculations are like winning the lotteryat this point

I haven't been keeping up with this post as much lately, but I know early on that almost everyone thought that this was one of the worst colorways offered.It sounds like maybe some of you are starting to come around now that the release day is drawing near. Me, personally, I'm not a huge fan of predominantlyblack shoes, but I can just envision Mr. Jordan hitting the final shot in these, and for that reason, I think it's the perfect colorway to end on. If youdon't agree, just gaze at the picture below and I think you'll come around...

2f0511y.jpg

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I haven't been keeping up with this post as much lately, but I know early on that almost everyone thought that this was one of the worst colorways offered. It sounds like maybe some of you are starting to come around now that the release day is drawing near. Me, personally, I'm not a huge fan of predominantly black shoes, but I can just envision Mr. Jordan hitting the final shot in these, and for that reason, I think it's the perfect colorway to end on. If you don't agree, just gaze at the picture below and I think you'll come around...

2f0511y.jpg
son they ugly...people coppin to flip
laugh.gif

so finishline is gonna raffle them? i thought that people and the employees had already reserved them?

Originally Posted by enrique23

so finishline is gonna raffle them? i thought that people and the employees had already reserved them?

DAMN .... If I was only out there .. MY dude is the DM ... I wish I was out there ... I know he is getting his pair for sure .. size 12 .....

all employees reserved them and people ??? i was trying to quote u enrique lol
i called all gone i said raffled because they raffled last time i called they said raffled
that leaves millennium and undefeated

kets go millennium there raffles are koo they raffle you based on your size so you can at least have a chance at your size los angeles the place to be

house of hoops a mess in los angeles all pairs secured gone those some cold campers
its official just left the mal la couple hours ago and talk to my boy that works at finishline they all gone already not sure if they raffled or employees orwhat
undefeated millennium last place for those in southern california tonight clark kents black friday af1 undefeated at midnight raffle tickets for 23

So undftd only handing raffle tickets out to those who buy the BF AF1's? Anyone know how many raffle tickets they'll have?

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I haven't been keeping up with this post as much lately, but I know early on that almost everyone thought that this was one of the worst colorways offered. It sounds like maybe some of you are starting to come around now that the release day is drawing near. Me, personally, I'm not a huge fan of predominantly black shoes, but I can just envision Mr. Jordan hitting the final shot in these, and for that reason, I think it's the perfect colorway to end on. If you don't agree, just gaze at the picture below and I think you'll come around...

2f0511y.jpg
son they ugly...people coppin to flip
laugh.gif
No actually, there are better pics of these. I like them.

Originally Posted by soups24

not crazy about the suede...
but i'm sure everyone's been talking about that for a while

It's funny you mention that. Most people were complaining about the patent leather on most of the other XX3's now people are mad at suede being used?
ohwell.gif

that top 23 stores thing, is a joke .house of hoops in chicago only been open 2weeks.a no sneaker head in chicago including my self has ever heard ofafficianado that must be a typo

ima try to get these for retail but i doubt it.if anybody wants to resell A size 8 let me know.PLEASE!!

ive seen guys camping out since tuesday for this kix @ champs time square,Footlocker & Footaction @ 34th street..
so for those badly wanna get this kix, you better start join them..

Originally Posted by coachk

that top 23 stores thing, is a joke .house of hoops in chicago only been open 2weeks.a no sneaker head in chicago including my self has ever heard of afficianado that must be a typo
Actually the truth behind the stores that got the titaniums and these is that Jordan wanted to bring more attention to stores that reallyweren't on the map yet. I spoke with my guy from DTLR in mitchellville here in Md and he told me that the reps said so. They called it a hype release. Theidea is to attract more attention to these spots for future releases. Very smart bc they have put a few shoe stores on the map that we ordinarily wouldn'tsearch for shoes.

Im a little nervous about this release. The spot by me is about ten minutes away but its in the middle of the hood yet its a "Top 23". I guess i justhave to take my chances.....lol

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Originally Posted by coachk

that top 23 stores thing, is a joke .house of hoops in chicago only been open 2weeks.a no sneaker head in chicago including my self has ever heard of afficianado that must be a typo
Actually the truth behind the stores that got the titaniums and these is that Jordan wanted to bring more attention to stores that really weren't on the map yet. I spoke with my guy from DTLR in mitchellville here in Md and he told me that the reps said so. They called it a hype release. The idea is to attract more attention to these spots for future releases. Very smart bc they have put a few shoe stores on the map that we ordinarily wouldn't search for shoes.
Your theory is wrong. Sneakervilla has the best Jordan Account in Philly. Thus they aren't trying to bring attention to a store that isalready on the map.

Back
Top Bottom