Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

How can they do the fc release tomorrow night!!!!!!!! if anything it should be tonight, because anybody who didn't cop will be able to rush home and have a shot at fc. I think it should be tonight or early tues morning
frown.gif

^^ exactly. It just makes no sense. I got my info about tonight from a customer service rep at Nike. Do you think it makes sense to allow everyone whodidn't score in the am to come home and battle on the cpu as well? I'm not saying you're wrong-- it just seems illogical, that's all. I'll be able to grab my pair whaever time they drop.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by ABallin23

ok i found out what time it is coming out FOR SURE on ajflightclub.
its 2:30 am PST time TUESDAY MORNING

source?

My source is Nike i called and spoke to a representative and she said the time was not givin and then she told me to hold on the line and she came back about 5minutes later and CONFIRMED that the time it is supposed to come out is 2:30 am PST

How can a crowd force a !+@%@% business to change there plans.
I know it was shady doing. Next time JB do a release send them to all niketowns.
*@$% giving these crock %@% businesses some shine.

OK all this is sooo confusing. Any1 have any concrete 100% accurate time on when these will hit FC on the east coast. Im hearing too much diff %@!
mad.gif

source?

My source is Nike i called and spoke to a representative and she said the time was not givin and then she told me to hold on the line and she came back about 5 minutes later and CONFIRMED that the time it is supposed to come out is 2:30 am PST

ok thank you
smile.gif

source?

My source is Nike i called and spoke to a representative and she said the time was not givin and then she told me to hold on the line and she came back about 5 minutes later and CONFIRMED that the time it is supposed to come out is 2:30 am PST
okay so i stay on the west coast what time would that make it?

why dont some of you guys call nike and ask them?
thats what i did and i got my answer(2:30 am PST)
and im stickin to it

I'm going to call Nike myself in a little bit. Not that I don't believe Aballin, but I think people will feel better if they hear it from a couple ofsources.

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

They told me the same thing for the eminem 2's that it was 2:30am PST, but look what time they came out..
They did?

Thought it was 1PM PST or 4PM EST. That was pretty much the general consensus. It was either 1 or 2pm PST

my only chance of gettin these is online. so flight club is only going to have 23 pairs just like the stores that are getting them??

Every spot in NYC has been accounted for since either Saturday or Sunday morning.

I think it's pretty much a mystery how many pairs Flight Club will have. Since 2 stores got their stock taken away, that could be more pairs for FC, butwho knows.

wow i got i the times written down but theres too many to beleive im central time nobody cares about us down here

Just do the math...it's not hard...Eastern is 1 hour ahead of central, and 3 hours ahead of PST...and for you Arizona cats, I don't even know what tosay about you guys not having daylight savings time, haha.

Back
Top Bottom