Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Why is there so much crying? I mean damn! Try and you will get them, this IP crap whatever I don't think there is anything to it, blame JB for this NOBODYelse, stop blaming resellers, "hypebeasts" etc, just try hard at getting these and hopefully you will get them. JB DID NOT nor will they EVER make itan even playing field for the true sneakerheads!!! Please this *****ing and moaning just don't make sense!!!

LMAO this thread has turned comical..... That one dude can't stop posting the number and times and stuff about talking to Daniel lolol

LOL anyone know how FC released products on his prior releases? Are they pretty consistent on launching them at 2:30 PT?

the 2's last week released early, i'm not sure bout other releases. i guess pretty close to the appointed time.

Mannnn, I guess I'm gonna really have to get up at 5:30 am to check just in case even though its most likely been confirmed to be 11:30 tomorrow night.

i heard that people who order the 2's cannot order the XX3's.. i just spoke to a nike rep.. well it work for me coz i didn't get the 2's..

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by thephongx

You guys call the dam place;
http://www.nikebiz.com/contact/customer_service.htmlhttp://www.nikebiz.com/contact/customer_service.htmlhttp://www.nikebiz.com/contact/customer_service.html
1-800-806-6453

ASK for their name first then ask for the time.

When I called it was a guy name Daniel and he said 2:30 am PST
You need help. Seriously.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marqueemark

i heard that people who order the 2's cannot order the XX3's.. i just spoke to a nike rep.. well it work for me coz i didn't get the 2's..

Is that so, interesting.

I'm trying to figure out how I can order these shoes from the website without a US credit card.. I live right across the border in Canada, and I can shipthese to my relatives in the US, but it seems like the website will not allow me to enter a non US postal code or province into my location info -- and thelocation info needs to matchup with my credit card info.. is there any way around this?

Well if that isn't some +%#$+*%#. I'm about to call right now and see what's up.

what? why would they do that?

you're kidding right? whats the reasoning behind this?

i didnt get the 2s but if this is true i would be so pissed right now

I don't think that info about if you ordered the II's you can't order the XX3's is legit, why would they do that?

Well if that isn't some +%#$+*%#. I'm about to call right now and see what's up.
That only seems right.

Limits resellers ^^^^^ to only making $1k off JB, instead of 2K.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

That only seems right.

Limits resellers ^^^^^ to only making $1k off JB, instead of 2K.
roll.gif

jb pulled a quick one on resellers
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom