BLACK/RED (BULLS) JORDAN PHLY PIX!!!

New Jordan PHLY - Bulls colorway (black/varsity red)

http://theshoegame.com/articles/jordan-phly-black-varsity-red.html

DC21

o69q8n.jpg

these are just not gonna do it by the looks of it, no matter what colour way u throw on it.

I like em it all depends on the style that you have and what you wear with this shoe. IMO these are fresh im gonna cop.

Originally Posted by davevirgile

I like em it all depends on the style that you have and what you wear with this shoe. IMO these are fresh im gonna cop.

I completely agree. If I wasn't under financial constraints, I'd go after a few colorways of this shoe.

this shoe in general reminds me too much of blazers, which is an ugly shoe to begin with, i'll pass all of these like J-Will

What the hell is JB thinking. Most people who like Jays like mostly bball shoes in my opinion, not weird nasty looking boot type crap. Why are they puttingthis crap out? Most of the replies i just read say not my thing, or not my style. So obviously my theory has some truth to it. think about it...

Originally Posted by LWBaller425

Good looks on the pics! But, is it just me or do those just shout "Vans"?

No your not the only one that thinks this, thats exactly what they do, and i hate Vans therefore i hate these as well.

These shoes are hideous. That CW as well at Wht/Red/Roy pairs will be showing up at FINL's by next week if not already there. Online they don't looktoo bad, but in person they are horrid. Materials and overall craftsmanship are not up to even recent JB standards.

for some reason im feelin those i may have to go against the norm n cop em
laugh.gif
no really i might have to

What ever happened to the other 9 stores that where going to sell the black/cement and white/cement colorway of this shoe ?

I like those, I just feel however that the model overall could have been created with a little more "inspiration" and originality. I guess this willbe the next shoe to be overproduced and in a rainbow assortment

Back
Top Bottom