Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

Did someone wear those? Those are still sick, definitey coppin!
"And with the 1st pick, I made the earth sick / MJ Him Jay fade away...perfect"

Quote:
I'm a sucker for Black/Red Jordans.

Quote:
Same here!
:lol:
laugh.gif

It's amazing how times change. I remember when these came out, the world and a half hated them. I know I hated these the most next to the XIVs. Well, I still got my OG XVs worn once. Imma make sure I grab a pair of these tho'.
I like to consider myself a $0l3 cOll3cToR!!!

I might have to get these, I'm still not sure though.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Wow! Those look cheap! Didnt cop the first time (better quality) and most definitely will not cop now.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Online release or not. I'm not in a rush to cop these babies. It feels good to cop kicks with ease on RD. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Sz 13 Flint XIX and white Navy XIX SE FS together $125 shipped Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

Quote:
XV = sales rack
yea for sure i remember copping my XV's carolina for $80 @ copeland's sport
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

i love the xv's. im not sure ill be getting this colorway. i need to see the rest of the xv's colorway to be sure.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Didn't like em in 99, still don't like em in 07.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Always been a great UNIQUE and different shoe.. the XV is the Ultimate ANTI HYPE Beast kick.. these always have and always will seperate the ROBOTS from the individuals.. Copin most XV's that drop this year and might have to get two of these Babies
TEAM VOLTRON BLACK LION
D.C. COMICS CREW
TEAM G.I.R. -VIDA GUERRA, KAT VON D, KIM KARDASHIAN,MELISSA MAIRE,KERRY WASHINGTON,LAUREN CONRAD,BEYONCE,KATE BECKINSALE,CIARA,DANIA RAMIREZ,HAYDEN PANETTIERE,RAVEN SIMONE,DIANA HERNANDEZ,ROCSI​

not bad... not bad at all! Online release might kill me though
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Thanks for postings. Got to have one pair for the collection.

Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Back
Top Bottom