Black/Red Jordan XV *New Pics*

^There is no in store release planned.

Does anyone know if these are coming in a package on Wednesday or just the shoes? Hoping it's just shoes.
TeAM Fam

HOW MUCH DOES JB CHARGE FOR SHIPPING? I DONT REMEMBER. 10$ I BELIEVE? I HOPE THEY DONT TAX IT ALSO. THEY WILL THO
NIKE Talking Since
'94

i think free over 150 or sumin
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

damn i dont want these...but i dont wanna miss em either...pssh...i hate being into jordans
smh.gif
smh.gif

These deop in a week and there still is not that much info one. What I mean is like around what time is the drop and are they pack are just shoes ?

If I'm not mistaken...the original release date info indicated that the AJ 15 were going to be an online release and available at limited urbanaccounts....I spoke with a sales rep at my local DTLR and he informed me that they were going have these available the following Saturday....was anyone elserelayed the same info? Just looking for some clarity...

my second favorite jordan ever you all ready know these are copped!!! but the side should of been carbon fiber were the sliver is at

do any body fell me on that one????????

Back
Top Bottom