Black/Red Nike Bakins @ Ross... $39.99

Went to Leesburg Outlets, had nothing worth mentioning. Stopped by the Ross right around the corner. They had a couple pair of the black/red Bakins. Onepair in 10.5 and a couple in 11-12. Pretty good price at $39.99.

Stopped by the Ross on route 7 across from the nvcc campus and they did not have any.

If anyone happens to see a size 9.5/10, please let me know. Thanks.

pimp.gif
will be stoppin by tomorrow after work

hopefully they still got that 10.5

eff it im goin right now i dont got nothin better to do, lol. 30 minute ride wont hurt

only sizes left when i got there was a few 11.5s and a few 12's
smh.gif

i didnt go out there for nothin tho so i grabbed a 11.5, will be up for sale or trade today!

Hey, sorry you didn't catch the 10.5. I definitely saw one pair of 10.5's because I tried them on but they were too big. I'll probably try toswing by a ross or two today. Update tonight.

That Ross is a sleeper spot copped a few pairs of vans vault collection for $10 a while ago.

^there was one more pair of 11.5's when i went, i scooped the other pair, gonna sell it for 400 dollars

Hey guys, took the morning out to go to a few Rosses in the area. Went to about 3 before I almost gave up but decided to go to the last one and that'swhere they had a few pairs of bakins left, including a 9.5. Made the driving all worth while.

Seven Corners - Nothing
Baileys Crossroads - Nothing
Landmark - Nothing
KINGSTOWNE - A few 11.5's, maybe a 12 or two.

Also, stopped by the Rugged Wearhouse on Franconia... Few pairs of Zoom BB 2's in the white/crimson colorway $49.99 sizes were scattered. They had the BB2's in the white/silver colorway as well but only really small sizes. A few pairs of Jordan CPs in the White/Maize and Black Maize, can't remember thesizes. They did have some nice adidas Kansas/Texas Tech/Nebraska warm up jackets for $14.99.

Hope you guys looking for the 11.5 and 12 get your pairs. Definitely try Kingstowne before Leesburg because they had more but it's really whichever oneyou're closest to.

People fiendin for that Bakin/New Era Pirates fit on here
I think I saw about 10 different dudes with that fit on in the last month.

Back
Top Bottom