Black/Red XIII *Update*: VMV inc took them down for pre-order. Rumor Spring 2011 Release.

WEAK 3M, IF ANY AT ALL, WILL BE HOW JB DECIDES TO RETRO THIS. STILL MAD ABOUT THE FLINTS. 13'S ARE MY FAVORITE J'S.

WEAK 3M, IF ANY AT ALL, WILL BE HOW JB DECIDES TO RETRO THIS. STILL MAD ABOUT THE FLINTS. 13'S ARE MY FAVORITE J'S.

my favorite colorway for the 13s........here's hoping they'll drop 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

While they are at it, they should just release the OG White/Black colorway as well.

they just dropped wit the 10's but i wouldnt mind seein em again. i need those in my life 

While they are at it, they should just release the OG White/Black colorway as well.

they just dropped wit the 10's but i wouldnt mind seein em again. i need those in my life 

glad they pushed these back. 4 pairs of premier jordan drops between now and dec 31st is too much. the wht/red's will probably be overshadowed by the CG XI drop. smart choice JB.

glad they pushed these back. 4 pairs of premier jordan drops between now and dec 31st is too much. the wht/red's will probably be overshadowed by the CG XI drop. smart choice JB.

Pushed back? There was no evidence that these even exist. I'm sorry, but some b-grade early release site putting up a picture of the 2004 retro and then suddenly taking it down 2 hours later means nothing to me.

Pushed back? There was no evidence that these even exist. I'm sorry, but some b-grade early release site putting up a picture of the 2004 retro and then suddenly taking it down 2 hours later means nothing to me.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Well yeah, but seeing as they dropped the White/Black 9's again, they might as well do the 13's.
happy.gif

Well yeah, but seeing as they dropped the White/Black 9's again, they might as well do the 13's.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

You're mad at the quality of the re-retros flints?or the fact that they're coming out, yet again?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

You're mad at the quality of the re-retros flints?or the fact that they're coming out, yet again?

happy.gif
agreed id copped for sure love these colorway

Back
Top Bottom